cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Keyless lock

Whiskey_River
Explorer
Explorer
I want to buy one for my 5th wheel, but like everything there are several makes & types and pricing from around 100 to 250 dollars. I know nothing about them and my question is if you have one do you like it. What do I need to make sure I get, like do they have a back light of some type to see the key pad in the dark. Is that light on all the time or do you have to hit or touch something to turn it on. How long do the batteries last in them.
Thanks for any info....
4 REPLIES 4

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
I received an email that something new is coming from RVLock

Whiskey River wrote:
I want to buy one for my 5th wheel, but like everything there are several makes & types and pricing from around 100 to 250 dollars. I know nothing about them and my question is if you have one do you like it. What do I need to make sure I get, like do they have a back light of some type to see the key pad in the dark. Is that light on all the time or do you have to hit or touch something to turn it on. How long do the batteries last in them.
Thanks for any info....

We purchased 2 for Christmas as gifts.. I called the folks there and they are really good to chat with.. Try calling them and ask them some of these questions, they will set you straight
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
We've had one of these for about six years and really like it (though I don't carry the fob - just use the keypad):

RVLock remote lock

The membranes that cover the numbers only last a couple of years, but are easily ordered and replaced.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

JKJavelin
Explorer III
Explorer III
Rvlock just had a couple of good sales. We've had ours for about 2 years and it's been fine. I think I've only changed the batteries once so far. The keypad lights up for a couple seconds once you hit a button, but it comes with a remote key fob too.
JK
2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Cummins 6.7
2016 Open Range RF316RLS
Titan Disc Brakes
Trailair pinbox
Morryde AllTrek 4000 w/ wetbolt kit
Demco Autoslide
570 watts of Solar

2017-2022 555 Nights
2023- 106 Nights