cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

to the group that has got loud amp music going(Quartzsite)

boondocker2012
Explorer
Explorer
so, generators are usually the loudest thing.

not tonight out on Plomosa, a group has set up an amp and is playing loud music.

ugh
13 REPLIES 13

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
boondocker2012 wrote:
navigator2346 wrote:
Rock on baby! Either that or let your wheels do the turning and move. There is to much desert to put up with loud music

it's country music. yuk lol

To me. Music is much more preferred than Generators. A generator is so nerve grating. If it is drowning out the Generators. Good to go.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

boondocker2012
Explorer
Explorer
wa8yxm wrote:
wa8yxm wrote:
Had that problem one July weekend in Michigan at a private campground.

Finally the offending party packed up and left.... At the insistence of management. OF course the fact that Security told 'em to turn it down and the response was "Expletive deleted" at full volume may have contributed to the departure speed.

Political statement.. In another time and place I will mention former president Richard Nixon (I won't even mention the context here) but he did give us "Expletive Deleted" ... a most useful phrase.

Ok so that is a historical statement about a deceased politician and it is actually something nice. Sort of.

i remember that! lol

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
wa8yxm wrote:

Finally the offending party packed up and left.... At the insistence of management. OF course the fact that Security told 'em to turn it down and the response was "Expletive deleted" at full volume may have contributed to the departure speed.

Political statement.. In another time and place I will mention former president Richard Nixon (I won't even mention the context here) but he did give us "Expletive Deleted" ... a most useful phrase.

Ok so that is a historical statement about a deceased politician and it is actually something nice. Sort of.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III

Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Scottiemom wrote:
It is a bummer and I don't know what they are thinking when they play music that loud. Do they think they are the only ones there?

Dale

Yep. They're the 'all about me' type and are not concerned if it annoys other campers.
As someone mentioned, if it was one night you can deal with it. If it's a constant loud music festival it's time to move on.
That's the nice thing about RV's.

hugemoth
Explorer
Explorer
Camping at Plomosa around the time of the RV show is always noisy. Generators, music, loud drunk people, etc.. Nice and quiet just over the hill toward Bouse.

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
Normally at those 14 day areas they have a "host." Perhaps they could persuade them to tone it down. It is a bummer and I don't know what they are thinking when they play music that loud. Do they think they are the only ones there?

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Pretend it's a drone and blast away! lol (from another thread)
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE

boondocker2012
Explorer
Explorer
navigator2346 wrote:
Rock on baby! Either that or let your wheels do the turning and move. There is to much desert to put up with loud music

it's country music. yuk lol

boondocker2012
Explorer
Explorer
we will be moving.
after talking to them
tomorrow. just not sure
the need for amplification.

navigator2346
Explorer
Explorer

DallasSteve
Nomad
Nomad
Well, your RV has wheels, right. If it was bothering me a lot and I was boondocking I might drive until the music fades away. Granted, it's not very nice that you have to accommodate them, but at least you have options.
2022 JAYCO JAY FLIGHT SLX 8 324BDS
2022 FORD F-250 XL CREW CAB 4X4
All my exes live in Texas, that's why I live in an RV

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
That kind of stuff happens in the desert from time to time. Hopefully they only do it one night.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup