cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Family Camping Groups

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen a lot of interest in the forum regarding starting, maintaining or folks looking for a camping group. We're going to experiment with a "sticky" at the top of the forum so that people are more able to communicate about this.

Don

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

322 REPLIES 322

smittyco
Explorer
Explorer
Just wondering....

Are there any camping groups in Colorado?

Thanks!
We POP-UP anywhere!!

Daddy, Mommy, and the Hunter

Isabelle & Sarge - the 5 lb bear-baits

"It's an ad-VEN-ture!"

Go AF! Go Bucks!

Bigcoyote
Explorer
Explorer
Hey all,

It's that time of year again - The Chandler-Gilbert YMCA Adventure Guides Program is having its annual Swimfest / Enrollment Night.

For those of you who don't know - the YMCA Adventure Guides ( formerly Y-Indian Guides / Princesses ) is a parent - child group that does alot of camping ( once a month or so ) and lots of other activities ( pinewood derby races, etc.. ).

"Official" description - YMCA Adventure Guides is designed to let a Father & Child ( ages 5-12 ) go on a journey together! This Chandler/Gilbert Program helps Dads build relationships with their children through twice monthly activities including home meetings, camping, and group activites.

So... if you have kids ( and like doing things with them ) - come check it out - or PM me with questions.

WHAT: Swimfest / Enrollment Night
WHEN: Sunday August 19th - 5 to 8pm
WHERE: Chandler / Gilbert YMCA -- 1655 W. Frye Rd. , Chandler, AZ.

WEB: www.chandler-guides.com - Father/Son program
www.chandler-princesses.com - Father/Daughter program

As of right now they are only offering the Father/Child programs BUT if there is enough interest they will offer the Mother/Child programs also.

P.S. - I was in the program with my Dad (years ago ) and I have been in this program with all my kids ( over 12 years so far )
Great program - Great people - and you might get to know your kids a little better.
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
1957 Shasta 15 footer ( project )
All Photos
Camp Photos

rvingacrossamer
Explorer
Explorer
Jamesluke, we also tried to PM you but it's blocked.
Please pm us.

Luvz2camp
Explorer
Explorer
We have an established camping group in NE Florida that gets together frequently all over the State and other places.

Group page is:

http://nefcc.mywowbb.com/

Come check us out!

Mandy
Mandy & Mark
1 DS
1994 Chevy Caprice Wagon
2000 Chevy Blazer
1999 Trail-Lite 7230
And a proud member of the North East Florida Camping Club

Zabko
Explorer
Explorer
Jamesluke ~ I tried to PM you but it says you only allow PM's from people on your buddy list. We are always looking for other Maryland families to camp with. Send me a PM!

Joe

Serenity_Road
Explorer
Explorer
We're looking to join a group. We're in Jacksonville, Florida.
Aaron & Delores
1 DD ๐Ÿ™‚ and 1 DS ๐Ÿ™‚
1 CD (Shih Tzu) ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Nissan Titan
2008 Rockwood 2306
Prodigy,Equalizer, and Champion C40012

jamesluke
Explorer
Explorer
We are a family of 4 from Maryland. We love to camp and try to get out as much as we can. We camp in Va., Pa., Md., just got back from 1 1/2 weeks at Myrtle Beach. We love to go about anywhere and would love to make new camping buddies. Our children are a 10 year old daughter and 7 year old son. Feel free to reply here or you can PM me anytime. Hope to here from any of you soon.

Zabko
Explorer
Explorer
Me&my3Boys ~ We are in Southern Maryland but most of our trips are to VA. We have a 6 month old and a 3 year old. Email us at TKAHL99@yahoo.com We are always looking for new people to camp with. And we are going to VA Beach in 2 weeks.

Joe

Me_My3Boys
Explorer
Explorer
Hi! We are a family of 4 that loves to go camping. We are a pretty easy going family. We've got two boys (20 months and 5 years old). We love to camp in VA Bch, Eastern Shore, Shenadoah Valley, Luray Caverns, etc..- so if you're a family who likes to camp in these areas and are interested in camping together, please feel free to pm me.

If anyone is aware of a group in our area (Southern VA)that already exists and would be interested in adding another family, please let me know.

scanlonj
Explorer
Explorer
In New England, there is "The North American Campers Association." We don't belong to this organization but it has been around for many years.

There website is: NAFCA
Jim & Sylvia
Two grown sons
Two Dogs - Charlie & Patrick
2001 Ford Expedition
2000 Palamino Stampede 21-SDSL

Luvz2camp
Explorer
Explorer
We have an established camping group in NE Florida that gets together frequently all over the State.

Group page is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/neflcampingclub/?yguid=271612051

Come check us out!

Mandy
Mandy & Mark
1 DS
1994 Chevy Caprice Wagon
2000 Chevy Blazer
1999 Trail-Lite 7230
And a proud member of the North East Florida Camping Club

Patbethjjms
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone in Colorado? Patbethjjms@msn.com

geodon13
Explorer
Explorer
Hey there. Semi-new to forum. Any camping groups on Long Island?

Geodon
1998 Jimmy
2005 Yuma

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." Robert Frost

GlennLaine3
Explorer
Explorer
Still looking for a camping group in the San Antonio Tx area :W
Glenn,Laine,Allison & Madison
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 4DR A/T 4WD Cummins Power 4" Bully Dog Exhaust turbo back
2007 Jayco Jay Flight 3.15 BHDS
Yamaha EF3000iseb:C
BUCK THE GOLDEN AND RILEY THE ENGLISH SPRINGER...and Murphy,WHO IS IN OUR HEART ๐Ÿ˜›

mattracy
Explorer
Explorer
We just bought a travel trailer and none of our firends camp either...yet! Anyone in MD? We also have 2 kids under seven.