cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Camping Stove Needed

hayesdt
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a recommendation for a new 3-burner camping stove. After 16 years of faithful service, our 3-burner (one of which is high BTU pressure) Coleman 5428A camping stove has finally bit the dust.

Looking for a new propane camping stove with three burners, AT LEAST ONE (OR TWO) OF WHICH NEED TO BE HIGH PRESSURE / POWER BURNERS.

Anyone have any brand / model recommendations? Thanks.
DTH
2014 Ford F-150 STX, 4X4, 5.0 engine, 3.73 gearing paired with 2018 Keystone Hideout 202LHSTravel Trailer
11 REPLIES 11

04fxsts
Explorer
Explorer
I found two Coleman gas stoves at a yard sale one built in 1976 the other in 1966. The 1976 just needed cleaned and runs fine, had to replace the valve/generator assembly on the 1966 model # 413G. Used it on a couple day camping trip and could not have been happier. I know you want propane but I love the old gas burners. Jim.

Denrclif
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have the Coleman Triton Portable and Dweller Max 3 camping wood stoves with 2 High Pressure Burners and I'm also very happy with it. The two high pressure burners are great for boiling water quickly and cooking meals over high heat. The push-button ignition system is also a nice feature, especially when cooking in cold weather.

hayesdt
Explorer
Explorer
I'll probably either try another Coleman model, if I can find one that has the approximate width of our current one,
OR
I may try this one, as a Bass Pro Shops is near where we live:
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bass-pro-shops-3-burner-high-output-propane-stove
Again, it somewhat depends on the stoves width / dimensions.
DTH
2014 Ford F-150 STX, 4X4, 5.0 engine, 3.73 gearing paired with 2018 Keystone Hideout 202LHSTravel Trailer

darkmind25
Explorer
Explorer
Have you decided what stove to get?

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
We have a lot of Coleman. The stove we use is a collectors item and three of the red top lanterns are over 60yo, and I have never not been able to get any parts that are needed. If that is not the case with this stove, please tell us.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
If I got 16 years of good service out of a product I would stick with the same when renewing my product.

pinesman
Explorer
Explorer
bob213 wrote:
Camp Chef Ranger III Table Top Stove if you can find one. Three 17,000 burners.

x2

OO0kPhrVpcp5
Explorer
Explorer
hayesdt wrote:
Looking for a recommendation for a new 3-burner camping stove. After 16 years of faithful service, our 3-burner (one of which is high BTU pressure) Coleman 5428A camping stove has finally bit the dust.

Looking for a new propane camping stove with three burners, AT LEAST ONE (OR TWO) OF WHICH NEED TO BE HIGH PRESSURE / POWER BURNERS.

Anyone have any brand / model recommendations? Thanks.

you can buy Concord Triple Burner Outdoor Propane Stove Cooker w/ Regulator which can give service to you what you want. Also, you can choose 225000 BTU Propane Stove 3 Burner.

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Camp Chef Ranger III Table Top Stove if you can find one. Three 17,000 burners.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
Coleman
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Coleman