cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class C, as in Cat

ohhell10339
Explorer
Explorer
It seems to me that the cabover area would be great for a traveling cat. Easy to get up to, higher than anything else, and windows from which to watch the world go by. Has anyone set up a designated kitty area up there, and how did your cat(s) like it?

A separate issue is getting the cat adjusted to life on the road, but the standard pattern for the cats I have belonged to seems to have been a short period of freaking out and hiding (and complaining) followed by curiosity, then realizing it's actually comfortable and secure, then enjoying the travel lifestyle immensely. After all, it's a comfy hotel with chauffeur, maid, entertainment, and room service.
1 REPLY 1

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
I travel with 4 dogs and when the RV is in motion they stay in crates, that are 'tied down' for safety, up in the cab over. Dogs love it.

It also dual's as a safe place for them to be when I have company over in the RV. So there is not even a chance they will get out with people coming in and out. They love it. I have windows all the way around in my cab over so they enjoy being up there looking out the windows.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.