cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

hey Dturn ....how is Sandy doing,

dogdiva
Explorer
Explorer
Been think about you all and wonder how everything is going with you and Sandy and your travel plansssssssss????/
Elizabeth and Henry..... rescues

Crickett, Beau, Lady, Dixie, Batman, Penny, Bonnie Colleen, SouiX C, George, Willie, Pierre, Shandi. Honey, Patches ,Gumby...WAITING at the Rainbow Bridge
5 REPLIES 5

CatandJim
Explorer
Explorer
I stop by the forum once in a while but I seem to have missed the news about Sandy. Relieved to know she is on the mend from whatever happened.

Cat

(Jim just reads the forum once in a while)

Our toys:
2003 Damon Ultrasport 3873
(picture on profile)
Boat = ProCraft Fish & Ski

Working our way toward retirement...wishing it was soon.

dogdiva
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to hear things are on the upscale.....If you get to Texas , got a nice spot for you here in Crockett at the campground I work at
Elizabeth and Henry..... rescues

Crickett, Beau, Lady, Dixie, Batman, Penny, Bonnie Colleen, SouiX C, George, Willie, Pierre, Shandi. Honey, Patches ,Gumby...WAITING at the Rainbow Bridge

Dandy_Dan
Explorer
Explorer
Doug, Glad to see that Sandy is coming along with recovery. Now if you can get your buyer healed up so you two can get out of Dodge, that will be swell. In your travels if you get close to us please call and we will try to meet you somewhere and have coffee or lunch or something.
dan218b@tds.net
Dan and Lori Branson
Anna 1 and Lily( The new one)
Sarah-7/16 and Beau at the Rainbow bridge
2015 Ford SD350 Crew Cab Power Stroke
2009 Open Range 337RLS
Old Fella Rally Member
RV.Net Ohio Rally Member

Code2High
Explorer
Explorer
Always so nice when that rainbow finally fades.... Glad to hear she's recovering well.
susan

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a wabbit, Fuzzy Wuzzy had a dandelion habit! RIP little Wuz... don't go far.

dturm
Thanks for asking, Sandy is improving, still a little sore and swollen but most of the bruising is gone. She still has a few Dr. appointments, the AFib is under control with meds, but now trying to regulate BP with the new heart meds.

The travel plans have a little delay and it's my fault. The Dr who took over the practice had a major surgery planned and I agreed to substitute during her recovery, so I've got about a month before we are "free." We did get away for a long weekend to the Indiana Dunes state park, still pretty chilly but it was a wonderful time.

Doug
Doug & Sandy
Kaylee
Winnie 6 1/2 year old golden
2008 Southwind 2009 Honda CRV