Technical Issues
Having RV issues? Connect with others who have been in your shoes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Electrical issue

I have a 2007 Damon Tuscany 4072. I am losing electrical power often, AC will go off, carryout satellite goes off, convection over clock blinks until reset. In other words everything on shore power goes out. However within 5 seconds the power comes b...

gtschulz by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Bent & Cracked Frame 08 Attitude

Recently purchased a 2008 Eclipse Attitude 21LB and after getting it home, discovered the driver side I-Beam is bowed outward about 2 inches right above the tires, bent spring hangers on drivers side and cracks on both sides. Looks like axle hit the ...

Battery Box Options - Trojan SCS150

I recently purchased a 2007 Northwood Nash 22H and I need to replace the current single group 24 12v battery. After measuring my existing battery tray, I've determined that I cannot fit a pair of T-105 6v batteries due to the height. After much resea...

Replacement Battery Charger - recommendation(s)

Even all - I have an old vectron 1093 that I've had for years and it's serving me well. Unfortunately, they are not being manufactured any more.My young cousin is just starting out camping in a TC he purchased for a song and the only charger he has ...

jodeb720 by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Fresh Water Tank Fell Out

I have a 2016 Cedar Creek 33IK. I have season tickets for Penn State Football. To save money on fuel I store the camper just outside of State College during football season. I have water and electric at the storage spot. On a normal weekend, I pic...

blackstone griddles

any one use a blackstone griddle while camping? I am thinking of getting one. seems like a lot of trouble when it comes to keeping the thing from rusting

old_guy by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a Xantrex RC7 or RC/GS remote panel

Need a RC7 or RC/GS panel, my current panel RC6 do not allow me to set the battery type for my Xantrex RV2512 inverter/charger. I am putting AGM batteries. I called the factory and they said I cannot use the RC6 set the battery type and they do not...

Westinghouse 2500 with MicroAir EasyStart

Our plan is to do a fair amount of dry camping.Somebody had recommended Westinghouse 2500, and we picked it and love it already. It would not start my 15K A/C by itself. Maybe because the trailer is brand new and the A/C is still tight?... But it n...

philh by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Fantastic Fan Circuit Board MC 103

The fantastic Fan controls has a circuit board called KIB MC 103. Does anyone know what the mc 103 does? Still tring to find out why my fantastic fan does not work. The problem might be with the circuit board or with the 3 speed selector switch.I ...

Dometic refrigerator setting while traveling

Our 2001 Roadtrek refrigerator gets cold when hooked up to shore power, but does take a while. In order to keep things cool while traveling, do we keep it set on AC or do we need to set it to gas and turn on the propane? Other than off these are the ...

randemar by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Low pressure propane outlet - useless?

Our new RV has a quick disconnect port for propane accessories. The problem as I see it is, it is after the regulator. I have tried to use it on a couple grills and it seems you cannot put regulated gas into a regulated device. On my previous RV I in...

steved28 by Explorer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes