Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Corrugated underbelly

brn2romethewest
Explorer
Explorer
Hello folks!
I have a fifth wheel trailer that has a one piece corrugated plastic underbelly that needs replacing. The size is 67.75" x 17'. I have found some manufactured by RecPro but it looks kind of thin.

1. Does anyone know where I can purchase some from another manufacturer?
2. Has anyone used the 1/8" thick stuff from RecPro?

Thanks in advance,
Greg
2004 KZ Durango 275RK,
2006 Dodge RAM 3500 (Big Hips edition)
7 REPLIES 7

shepfly
Explorer
Explorer
RV manufacturers buy it in large rolls (36" or larger diameter) and cut to fit. Try surplus dealers in Elkhart, Ind. You might try Bontragers Surplus RV Supplies , of White Pigeon, Mich. Just north of Elkhart. Phone: 866-483-7017, Shipping wt would be low, but oversize charge. Dave

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
The only places I see it used is at RV manufacturing facilities. Probably start there. Maybe a local RV shop could guide you to a source.
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE

brn2romethewest
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you All for the replies. I really want a long sheet. I am aware of what coroplast is. Was hoping someone knew where to purchase a long piece like 17' long.
Greg
2004 KZ Durango 275RK,
2006 Dodge RAM 3500 (Big Hips edition)

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
Like the others, I've purchased 4x8' sheets at several suppliers here in the Spokane area. Cut it to size, and use a little Gorilla Tape on the seams. When I added corroplast to my trailer, I supported it with several strips of angle aluminum between the frame rails.
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE

Dave_H_M
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a 4X8 sheet at a sign shop recently.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I bought a 4' x 8' piece at Home Depot recently.
Puma 30RKSS

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just use Coroplast which is what recent RV's use. You may be able to get it at a local sign company and small pieces at hobby stores. Or get Home Depot or Lowes to order big sheets. It;s the stuff politicians make their street signs out of. You can get it in black which is the usual RV belly color.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper