cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Diesel Monitoring

BUB1988
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2003 Gulf Stream with a CAT 330HP diesel. I am trying to find a monitoring system for the RV with little luck. It seems like there is one out there for everything except the CAT? I was thinking a remote engine/tranny monitoring would be useful?
6 REPLIES 6

MEXICOWANDERER
Explorer
Explorer
One single little word to add to reduce your forum workload of transferring threads.

Forum ISSUES Technical Support

Moved from Forum Technical Support

BUB1988
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reply. I have contacted both and will see what they have.

Lipets
Explorer
Explorer
Big Katuna wrote:
I just bought a Silverleaf system for my laptop. They make kits that connect to your backup monitor or replace it or a Windows 8 tablet. It just told me why I was getting. check engine lights on my CAT C7. I couldn't be happier. $320.

great investment, like mine a lot
Newmar 3933

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Scangauge D for diesel. Someone on the forum got one off of EBay for $149 a couple of days ago if I remember right. I got mine a year or so ago from CW for $150. I'm using it on a Cat C7, 350HP. I think they're great.

Scanguage Clicky

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just bought a Silverleaf system for my laptop. They make kits that connect to your backup monitor or replace it or a Windows 8 tablet. It just told me why I was getting. check engine lights on my CAT C7. I couldn't be happier. $320.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.