Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

electrical

maskow
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
I recently purchased a 1970 cardinal deluxe 14' trailer. I think I blew a fuse or overloaded the electrical. The problem is I cannot find a fuse box anywhere. does anyone have an idea?
Thank you,
Matthew
6 REPLIES 6

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
I just looked at a few youtubes for your trailer and I think I have to agree with you. There is no breaker or fuse box in your trailer.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
I have no idea where to look. But I would start looking inside the trailer in the general area that cord comes in.

If you can post some pictures of the interior (have to use something like imgur or other photo hosting site) we can look and maybe spot the breakers.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

maskow
Explorer
Explorer
i only have it hooked up with the extension cord. no battery connected. I can't find a breaker or fuse box anywhere. thanks for the responses

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
12-volt DC fuses are commonly located adjacent to the 120-volt circuit breakers behind a small plate held in place by a thumb screw.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
What is it you donโ€™t have? 120 vac? 12 vdc? Both?

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Did you look around the fridge? Usually very close. Could be underneath.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad