cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Furnace issue

redetorok
Explorer
Explorer
When I turn on my Suburban SF 25 furnace I can hear the unit click like it wants to work but nothing else happens like the fan doesn't come on and it doesn't fire. Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

โš Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for how-to question related to forum posting, signature and photo testing, or reporting member account issues. Please avoid using Forum Posting Help and Support for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, go to the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic, and click the Post New Topic link. Thank-you!
4 REPLIES 4

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT

2edgesword
Explorer
Explorer
I believe the click or clicking is the ignitor attempting to light the burner. There may be air in the lines that needs to be purged or no propane in the tank. You might try turning on the stove (turn on stove gas supply for a few seconds and try to light it). If the stove doesn't light turn off the gas supply for a few seconds then turn it on again and try to light it. Once the stove fires up its sign most or all of the air is purged from the line. Then make another attempt to turn on the furnace.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Look on fan housing for a circuit breaker. It should have a small red or white reset button. Verify 12 volts DC on each side of circuit breaker when unit is calling for heat.
The fan should start as soon as the thermostat calls for heat.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

donn0128
Explorer
Explorer
Low or no voltage, no propane.