cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane - Hydraulic Pump Failure

rdmutch
Explorer
Explorer
HI. I really need help to find which replacement hydraulic pump I can use for my 2006 Four Winds Hurricane 33H. The slide and jacks stopped working. It is a HWH system. After replacing the solenoid I then found out the hydraulic pump had stopped working. It is by Bucher and has model 500205008053 on it as well as 12V, AME 1133 and 18-249. I have looked extensively this weekend for the part only to find it has been discontinued with no updated part. Thus I am desperately looking for someone in the know to tell em which parts I can use instead please? Would like to order it asap and use the slide on Saturday with the kids. Thank you in advance.
7 REPLIES 7

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
We also use a Alt/starter shop to rebuild customers HWH and Powergear pump motors. Doug

DancinCampers
Explorer II
Explorer II
Itook mine on my 2003 Adventurer to an alternator/starter shop and they repaired it.
Dan & Sharon (Kasey, Our Yorkie, RIP 9Jan'05-26Jul'17)
2012 Winnebago Journey 36M
2020 Chevy Equinox, Blue Ox Aventa II, Air Force One

If You Obey All The Rules, You Miss All The Fun

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
What is make and model of your rig?

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

rdmutch
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you. I did look for a sticker on the tank. There is none.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Look for an HWH sicker with AP type number on it.HWH pumps

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

eric1514
Explorer
Explorer
Give HWH a call. See what they say. They've been very short-handed because of, well you know, but they'll get back to you and they might have something they can ship to you. Good luck.
2006 Dynamax Isata IE 250
420 Ah batteries
400w Solar