Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Iota sale 90 amp surplus sale

MrWizard

Iota 90 amp converter charger

In store or Online at "all electronics"

I have no idea what shipping charges would be,

My favorite local surplus electronics for hobbyists, techs, etc..

They were closed Saturday when i went by there for an stereo splitter 'Y'
I took these pix of the window ad display
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s
5 REPLIES 5

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
MrWizard wrote:
Doug you are correct, i posted this because i have first hand experience, buying things from them for many years, and i have always gotten quality items, never anything, that is damaged or non functional,

https://www.allelectronics.com/item/bc-1290/13.4vdc-90a-power-supply/charger-used/1.html

Over $75 is free shipping, under $75. Flat rate $8 most places

I have bought stuff from them lots of times over the yrs. Never once got junk, was as advertised.

I posted the 90A one sometime ago when they first got it in.

They have also had 30A and 55A units in the past for better prices.

I believe from the ads on the 30 and 55A units they mentioned that they are "working pulls" from equipment that never was sold or used. In other words, they were prepped (plug cut off and 1/4" QC terminations added) and installed in some sort of equipment that for some reason the manufacturer decided to not sell and scrapped out all inventory, selling off what they can to recoup money. Because the plugs were cut off and no original boxes and packaging they cannot be sold as new.

Would make a killer 12V power supply for HAM equipment for the current capacity and price.. I should have grabbed a couple of the 30A or 55A versions as they were much cheaper than $125.. Heck a 13.8V 75A MFJ will set you back about $350.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
MrWizard wrote:
Doug you are correct, i posted this because i have first hand experience, buying things from them for many years, and i have always gotten quality items, never anything, that is damaged or non functional,

https://www.allelectronics.com/item/bc-1290/13.4vdc-90a-power-supply/charger-used/1.html

Likewise.. Got a lot of stuff from 'em. Always good
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

MrWizard

I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Not exactly what I have here but pair one of those with a few hundred amp horus (Let's see 75 amps needs over 225 amp hours (one pair GC-2 (Deka G-30 I think)

I'd go at least 2 pair and you have a real nice power storage system for running 2w-way radios and perhaps even (Via an inverter) your fridge when the lights go out in .... your town.

(My system is a Xantrec 80 amp charger / 2000 watt inverter.. I need to put in new batteries however).
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Their disclaimer.

โ€ข These are used units in good condition.

Remember, ANY Iota over 75 amp requires a 20 amp 120 circuit. The REAL new Iota has the male plug on the end. The pic shows a installed and pulled Iota. AND the original NEW Iota has the 20 amp(offset pins) male plug that plugs into a 20 amp wall receptacle. These have been pulled from some RV's, maybe from flood damaged RV's and were surplused out. Doug