cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Level Mate Pro Question

JWP127
Explorer
Explorer
My new travel trailer has a level mate pro that came with it. During setup, the app wants to know which direction the control box is facing. I have no idea where the control box is, as it was installed at the factory. The only thing that is visible is the wall plate with the button. Has anyone else experienced this?
4 REPLIES 4

DFord
Explorer
Explorer
Seattle Steve wrote:
It took me less than a minute to find the website, find the manual, and find the diagram inside the manual that answers your question.

It would have nice of you to share a link to that information.
Don Ford
2004 Safari Trek 31SBD (F53/V10 20,500GVW)
'09 HHR 2LT or '97 Aerostar MiniVan (Remco driveshaft disconnect) for Towed vehicles
BlueOx Aventa II Towbar - ReadyBrake Inertia Brake System

JWP127
Explorer
Explorer
Colo Native wrote:
Did you call the factory? Mine is in the front storage drivers side They are small boxes maybe 2x3" Levelpro recommends they be install close to the front it maybe in closet. What TT do you have?

I'll look around some more. I have a 2019 Venture Sporttrek 336VRK.

Seattle_Steve
Explorer
Explorer
It took me less than a minute to find the website, find the manual, and find the diagram inside the manual that answers your question.

Colo_Native
Explorer
Explorer
Did you call the factory? Mine is in the front storage drivers side They are small boxes maybe 2x3" Levelpro recommends they be install close to the front it maybe in closet. What TT do you have?
2015 Winnebago Forza 34T
pushed by a 2011 Fusion Hybrid or 2020 Escape Hybrid
Retired DFD