cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lifestyle RV Frame and Slide out diagrams

Life_s_a_Dance
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have or know where I can find the diagrams and\or manuals for the frame and slides on the Lifestyle Luxury fifth Wheels. All 3 of our slides are not correctly sitting or moving. My husband makes his living fixing things so he trying to save a bit of money. The new roof (water damage) was not cheap.

Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Slides should have make and model. Locate that and then search for manuals.
Frames may have identifications near the pin box.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
You just joined. ALWAYS post Year Brand and Model of RV. You will NOT find what you are looking for as to frames. The slideout systems are built by other suppliers and those are probably still in existance. Those suppliers usually have on line part and diagnosis manuals. So, you need to determine what brands Slideouts you have. Some RV makers used 2 different suppliers for models with multiple rooms. Doug

Garry_Gayle
Explorer
Explorer
Lifestyle was basically a copy of the original Carriage since they hired most of the Carriage employees including engineers

Y-Guy
There are Lifestyle RV owners groups on Facebook and other RV forums, those might be helpful. As I recall Lifestyle RV was part of EverGreen RV that closed down pretty fast, that's going to make it hard as many RV manufactures don't even publish their diagrams and most manuals are a complication of various parts manuals. So your best bet is talking with other owners.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon