cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Monitor Panel

marc71
Explorer
Explorer
Just came home with another travel trailer. 2015 Jayflight 32 BHDS. It has a KIB monitor panel with the switches for water pump, electric and gas water heater operation. All of the switches function, water pump runs and gas fires on the water heater. Hereโ€™s my issue, none of the lights work. The switch lights do not come on and none of the lights come on when I press the tank levels or battery level. Anyone have a suggestion on what it could be. Everything else in the trailer operates as it should.
2010 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD double cab 4x4
2015 Jayco Jayflight 32 BHDS
Prodigy Brake Control
Eaz-Lift WD - Eaz-Lift sway control
3 REPLIES 3

marc71
Explorer
Explorer
Problem solved. I sent an email to KIB the manufacturer of the panel last night. I was advised to check for a bad ground, took the four screws out removed the panel and tightened up the connector on the white ground wire, everything is working perfect.
2010 Toyota Tundra SR5 TRD double cab 4x4
2015 Jayco Jayflight 32 BHDS
Prodigy Brake Control
Eaz-Lift WD - Eaz-Lift sway control

DFord
Explorer
Explorer
Search on Amazon for KIB monitor panel

Not sure which panel you have but the link above has several to choose from. All the indicator lights are LEDs so they should still work. The lights in the switches are another story. They're probably incandescent lamps and often burn out. Get at the panel and check for voltage to the lamps when they should be on. It might be easier for you to replace the panel.
Don Ford
2004 Safari Trek 31SBD (F53/V10 20,500GVW)
'09 HHR 2LT or '97 Aerostar MiniVan (Remco driveshaft disconnect) for Towed vehicles
BlueOx Aventa II Towbar - ReadyBrake Inertia Brake System

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
My guess would be power (or ground) to the monitor panel. The other switches are electrically separate things, though mounted to the same panel. It might be something as simple as a 12V fuse that's blown or loose.