cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

shower leak update question

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
I posted before on a shower leak. I caulked all the glass area but not the bottom on the wall side of the shower. the leak did slow down a little but I have an observation, I would like to throw out there and get a few opinions on. when I level the TT the shower still doesn't drain completely. about a fourth of an inch of water stay in the shower basin to the right of the door and that is the area of the leak. I know the floor of the shower doesn't have a hole in it, I know the shower faucet doesn't leak and I know the water is coming from the right side of the shower as seen from under the shower floor basin space. I know I can't put silicon under the shower wall in that area where it leaks since that wall needs to be free. my question is should I re level the trailer so it leans a little to the left so the water doesn't go to that corner? does this make any sense to you guys I hope I didn't confuse you as much as it did me.
2 REPLIES 2

TakingThe5th
Explorer
Explorer
It would be interesting to see if your refrigerator is out of level by the same amount. In either case, if you do re-level to drain the water you want to make sure the refrigerator remains level otherwise it will fail prematurely.

Gbopp actually has the best solution.
TakingThe5th - Chicago, Western Suburbs
'05 Ford F350 Crew 6.0 DRW Bulletproofed. Pullrite Super 5th 18K 2100 hitch.
'13 Keystone Cougar 333MKS, Maxxfan 7500, Progressive EMS-HW50C, Grey Water System.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Could you use a squeegee to move the standing water into the shower drain?
Then you could leave the unit level.