cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Silicon Valley Region Shop for Convection Oven Replacement?

tkcas01
Explorer
Explorer
Class A full-timer currently in Monterey, CA about to head north on the 101. Needing to have the microwave/convection oven replaced, potentially adding outside venting. Curious if anyone has experience with RV shops between here and San Francisco you'd recommend for this potentially "invasive" project. Some mods may be required based on the way the new oven mounts and of course the venting means cutting a hole in the wall! :E Needless to say, not a job I'd want to trust to just anyone.
Roaming Full Timer
2 REPLIES 2

tkcas01
Explorer
Explorer
Excellent! Glad you got what you wanted!

For me, not interested in doing it myself, not interested in the same model I am replacing and AM interested in outside venting.

Did some searching and Almaden RV Service in San Jose seems like a good candidate and for the most part has positive reviews.
Roaming Full Timer

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
I changed my microwave/convection oven myself. find out the part number and do a search I found the exact replacement at Home Depot and got free shipping. I would not bother changing to out side vent. I just open the vent in the ceiling and turn on the fan on the vent and on the microwave.
Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain