Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Swap Norcold N821F

Bamaboy7467
Explorer
Explorer

Hi,

I'm in the process of possibly having to replace my N821F and can't find the dimensions of the unit to make sure I find a proper unit that will fit in the cavity, just incase I have to replace it. Anyone know where I can find that out? Or a good one way replacement fridge that will fit and not cost over $1000?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad

Polar-8LX-Conversion-Chart.pdf (norcold.com) This may help

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

craig7h
Nomad
Nomad

A few years back I had to make a decision as to what to do with my norcold (different model) as it stopped working all together. I found there was a few residential all electric frigs. that would work, but would require more wood working skills to make it look great than I had. I did leave that option open as I looked at new norcolds that would replace the old. For some reason everything I read said that to put a new one in I would have to go through the front windshield (ClassA) and that was not an option at all.

I then found JC Refrigeration. What a great company I decided to replace the cooling part of the frig. This was a great DIY project with better than great customer service from JC.  If you are not a DIYer and am close to Shipshewana, IN stop in to there shop.

Home - JC Refrigeration (jc-refrigeration.com)

Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator

Did a search on Norcold N821F install manual. All the required measurements are in there.
Manual 

2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup