cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toy Hauler Pictures

Y-Guy
Welcome to the Toy Hauler Picture thread. We encourage members to share photos of your Toy Hauler, Toys and Adventures here. You can find our previous Picture thread here.

Pictures posted should not exceed 800 pixels width with 640 pixels the recommended width. Please try to abide by the width of 800, we will edit a post if they are too large, but if it becomes to time consuming we will just remove the post completely. Please do not quote with a photo in the quote text. This thread should be used for posting photos, and not "idle chit chat"

New! Easy Photo Upload & Posting Web App!
(thanks to Moderator 1492)

A fast and easy way to include a photo in a forum post. Just drag-n-drop a photo, and copy-n-paste the image link in your message post. Uploads photos directly to IMGUR.com servers. Automatically resizes photos to the max recommended by the Open Roads Forum. Includes a thumbnail preview, and also provides an optional link to permanently delete the photo. The WebApp is available at http://photoposting.is-great.net (Updated 10/03/2016).

If you need more help with posting photos please visit the RV.Net Tutorials and Picture related FAQ's

Thanks for posting!

dedmiston & Y-Guy

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
264 REPLIES 264

dsrace
Explorer
Explorer
jmbstudios wrote:
1st Toy Hauler!

2018 Genesis Supreme 32CR.

how do you like it so far? i've been looking at those

jmbstudios
Explorer
Explorer
1st Toy Hauler!

2018 Genesis Supreme 32CR.

2019 F250 Lariat FX4
2018 Genesis Supreme 32CR
PRS and Taylor Guitars

Freeway_Flyer_0
Explorer
Explorer
2007 Dodge 3500 6.7 CTD 4x4 Quad Cab SRW, 2014 Stealth 2612. Old dog guarding the combination.

2007 Dodge QC 4x4 3500 SRW 6.7 CTD
2014 Stealth BP TH
2017 Harley Ultra Limited

mkisamore
Explorer
Explorer
we stayed in Woodland Pa in our 2018 voltage 3605

KM_Rolling
Explorer
Explorer
When we got our first Toy Hauler 13 months ago, we got the smallest one we could find that would fit our Tri Glide. 20 feet, end to end.

We did not know if we would like this new way of traveling. Figured if we did, we would go bigger, if not, we had not spent too much to find out.

Well, we thoroughly enjoyed it. Did over 20K miles in the first 13 months.

Last month we went from the 20' to a 31'.

Here we are moving everything from one to another.

After hanging around the dealership for a couple of days, making sure all was in good working order after being fully loaded and driving around some not so good roads, we started the 900 mile trip home.

After the 20 footer, this one feels like a palace! We are very much enjoying it. We can have the TG loaded and still have plenty of living room while on the road.

We are doing some things to it now, making it our own. Next month we leave out on a 4500 mile road trip.
Kevin & Mary
2018 Ford F150 3.5 EB HDPP 8' Bed - For Sale
2020 Ford F350 6.7 PSD 4X4 DRW CC LB
2019 Coachmen 271BL Toy Hauler

dsrace
Explorer
Explorer
59bisquik wrote:
Here is our setup... 2020 Attitude 32IBG and the toys

now that looks like a blast!

59bisquik
Explorer
Explorer
jodiesel2 wrote:
59bisquik wrote:

59bisquik,

Have you weighed her in full of camping trim?

She is 23,800 with truck and trailer. I will get the other car on by Halloween and weigh again.

I am guessing about 26.5k with rack, second car and more fuel.
2015 Ram 3500 4x4 SRW
2020 Attitude 32IBG
Chenowth Explorer
Funco Hustler II

jodiesel2
Explorer
Explorer
59bisquik wrote:

59bisquik,

Have you weighed her in full of camping trim?
2019 Eclipse Attitude 28IBG

59bisquik
Explorer
Explorer
Caver... I purchased that rack last year and am pretty happy with it. Unfortunately, I had such HORRIBLE customer service and it was delivered more than 3 months late with nothing but lame excuses. It ruined our season and cost us a lot of money using two trucks to get the cars out there. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Also, they do not deliver to your area. I am not sure what it would cost to have one shipped via truck. They are primarily made for SXS's but I had this one custom made since I have a width of almost 96" in the back. I was recently in Idaho and saw quite a few of them. Im sure a fabricator closer to you could be found.
2015 Ram 3500 4x4 SRW
2020 Attitude 32IBG
Chenowth Explorer
Funco Hustler II

rovyart
Explorer
Explorer
That looks awesome.
fifth wheel

caver
Nomad
Nomad
59bisquik wrote:

Where is the truck rack from? I thought about going that route and get a super small TH for my dual sport.

rezdawg
Explorer
Explorer
***Link Removed***
***Link Removed***.

Here is our 2018 Jayco Talon 413T

59bisquik
Explorer
Explorer

2015 Ram 3500 4x4 SRW
2020 Attitude 32IBG
Chenowth Explorer
Funco Hustler II

4wheelingNUT__
Explorer
Explorer
gravessat wrote:

Silverton, Colorado good times
Nice rig, and beautiful country.

pfunk
Explorer
Explorer
2019 26CB 17 foot garage. Can't wait for camping season. My first equalizer hitch. Seems to be a pretty neat setup over the old Curt ones. Going in the shop for minor warranty fixes

2019 Coachmen Adrenaline 26CB