Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2003 Frontier T26' by Peak Manufacturing looking for Manual

03Frontier
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all,

I'm the proud new owner of a 2003 Frontier 26' travel trailer. I was hoping to find the manual online somewhere, but no luck so far.

The trailer was made by Peak Manufacturing Inc. in North Battleford, Saskatchewan, which went out of business in 2003. They were bought out by Winalta, which also went out of business.

Peak Mfg made the Kodiak, Vanguard, Frontier and Security lines of trailers/5th wheels and truck campers.

Does anyone have a copy of a manual that might apply to my new trailer? Any Peak Manufacturing manuals from that vintage would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks kindly!
2 REPLIES 2

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just curious as to why you need a manual ?
The manuals that come with trailers are not very informative. Any trailer manual will offer the same basic general info regarding winterizing, cleaning etc.

The appliances all have there own paperwork so you can contact those individual companies for warranty info., use and specs . Those companies may still be in business or those manuals may be avl.

The only thing that I can think to do is to scroll through various posts on rv forums and contact people that own a trailer similar to yours. Most rv people are helpful , if they have the paperwork, would copy it and send it to you.

You'll have better luck doing google searches opposed to rv.net searches. Type in 'rv.net,trailer manuals for ....'

http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/22376735.cfm

BosBrad
Explorer
Explorer
hmm...I was just wondering the same thing as I just got a 1999 Vanguard trailer. No manuals though, and I can't find any information/manuals for it!