cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2005 Weekend warrior

CAMBAM
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All- Looking at an 05' Warrior 26' with water damaged front clip, it has been sitting for aprox 5 years. after searching on Google I see a lot of issues with that timeframe.. I spent all day Saturday at its current location pulled it to the barn, setting it up checking everything I possible can I see no indications of damage beyond the front where water has leaked in , caused some interior damage in the front bed area,front storage area floor & seam split(swelled) on the outside front corner. The rest of it I would say is near perfect, everything works,,, I can get it for a few thousand, anyone know of any good websites that might show experiences that others have done to repair? I have never had a camper so looking for advise from you veterans.. Would you guys/gals even consider doing a repair yourself? I have pics but no idea how to attach them here..

Thanks for your time !
4 REPLIES 4

CAMBAM
Explorer
Explorer
thanks all !!

keymastr
Explorer
Explorer
NADA shows an average retail price for that trailer of $5000 without the damage you mentioned so I would run. It should be free in that condition.

Fireballsocal
Explorer
Explorer
There are several business out here in Southern California that repair these trailers and reinforce the sides to prevent the problem from happening in the future. SoCalRVdoctor is one of them. I have no personal experience with the company but have heard of some good results.

boosTT
Explorer
Explorer
Its going to be a big job to repair. I wouldn't pay several thousand for it... maybe like $1500. I heard of a class action for WW's of that era.