cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

30 FT Full Timing Camper

The_Works
Explorer
Explorer
Right to the point..I'm looking for a 30 foot tow trailer to continue my full timing adventure in. I'm downing sizing from a 40 ft 5th wheel. Camper must have a washer and dryer, either OEM or w/d you install. Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
Moving from a 5th wheel to a TT you will need a good hitch. I suggest either a Hensley Arrow or a ProPride. There are usually some used ones on sale for less than $1,500 on eBay or check out Craglist.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
Open Range Light LT275RLS, 33' 9" tip to tail, W/D prep in the bedroom, all in one only and it doesn't have a ton of storage for clothes if you opt for the W/D.

*edit*
LT260RLS is 31' 4" and is also W/D peeped, it was off my list for a few reasons but it's closer to your goal.
2019 Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL
2015 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 5.3 3.42 full bed
Equalizer 10k WDH

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
wanderingaimlessly wrote:
I had looked for a tt with W/D hookups too. the only one I found was a highland Ridge Open Range model.
Larger than you asked about though.
Highland Ridge

That's a nice florplan and I wish I'd have checked it out before buying mine.

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
Grand Design Reflections have them but @32'7"

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
I had looked for a tt with W/D hookups too. the only one I found was a highland Ridge Open Range model.
Larger than you asked about though.
Highland Ridge

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
To the point.. Bumper pulls with washer drier OEM OR hookups, nope..

Might find that in a "Destination" or "Park" model.

As TurnThePage mentioned, your looking at a perhaps a Bunkhouse TT which you would then need to modify and tear out the bunks which would give you the space for a washer and drier.

I will also mention that a "30ft" bumper pull trailer will end up being LONGER than your 40ft 5th Wheel when hitched.

Bumper pulls typically do not include the hitch and tongue so when you add that to 30ft of box you now are 35ft-36ft..

Your 40ft 5th wheel by it's nature of the hitch pin being in the center of your truck bed shortens the over all length of your rig when hitched..

Perhaps you should be looking at 30ft 5th wheels and not bumper pulls, you are more likely to find Washer/drier prepped 30ft 5th wheels than bumper pulls..

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
I would consider a bunk house or toy hauler, either of which would give you some area that you could modify to meet your needs.
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE