cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust shower door??

OH48Lt
Explorer
Explorer
The rear shower on my FunFinder 215WSK needs adjusting. It drags on the bottom, and there is a big gap at the top left. It wasn't this way when we did the PDI, and all we did was tow it back home (105 miles). Probably something was not tightened and worked its way loose on the trip home. Trying to avoid the 210 mile round trip to take it back to the dealer (nearest FunFinder dealer). Don't see any adjustment screws at the top rail over the door. Its a Coastal shower. Any ideas?
2017 Ford F-150 Crew Cab 4x4 3.5 EcoBoost
2014 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 215WKS
2015 Harley Road Glide Special in Amber Whiskey
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yamaha Grizzly 660 (his)
Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.(hers)
3 REPLIES 3

OH48Lt
Explorer
Explorer
It's level. Been through Google way before posting this. Google and You Tube are always my first steps before asking anyone. There are lots of You Tube videos on installing and adjusting, but not for this type door. I'll call the dealer or Coastal and see if they can lend some wisdom on this thing. 🙂
2017 Ford F-150 Crew Cab 4x4 3.5 EcoBoost
2014 Cruiser RV Fun Finder 215WKS
2015 Harley Road Glide Special in Amber Whiskey
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Yamaha Grizzly 660 (his)
Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.(hers)

othertonka
Explorer
Explorer
Could be that one of the upper rollers has jumped off of it's track. just lift the glass straight up and reposition the rollers back on the track. if the rollers are on the track then probably the upper rollers need adjusting. lift the door up so the rollers clear the track and remove the whole door. Now with the door off you can see if there is an adjusting screw, some rollers are set in a diagonal slot and you loosen the screw, slide the roller up or down the slot and get them both at equal distances, tighten the screw and rehang the door. Google "adjusting a shower door" and you will get a lot of results. Like this one
adjust shower door
Othertonka
2004 Southwind 32VS 8.1 Workhorse chassis
2002 CRV Toad
U. S. Gear Unified brake system
Retired Fire Captain, SFD

louiskathy
Explorer
Explorer
Are you level??? The shower door might be telling you that your rig isn't sitting level... could be a little twisted the way it's parked. Check that before you call the dealer. Then talk to someone that installs shower doors... glass shop.... home depot.... go on YouTube. There's a way to adjust the shower door. Sometimes it's hidden in the header bar. I've seen hubby adjust ours but I couldn't tell you how he did it.

PM us if you need more info.
Kathy