cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Argo’s a no-show...

D1trout
Explorer
Explorer
Fellow Avionistas, I find that I am completely unable to post a photo to the forum. I have tried both Photobucket and Imgur on both a Mac and an Ipad and remain completely flummoxed!
I have no idea what I’m doing wrong or not doing right. So, until I can get someone smarter than me to figure out what’s going on, the completed Argo will have to remain a rumor. It does actually give me time to add the little final details.
Sorry...
7 REPLIES 7

D1trout
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all of you who have taken mercy on me and my photo posting struggles. I tried a couple of the suggestions here without success. Then I followed the link from IAMICHABOD’s post and found success! Barney S, the moderator at the tech center, laced it out so neatly that even I was able to follow and achieve success!
Photos will start going up at the Open Roads Forum - Avion truck campers - Hundreds of photos!
Again, my thanks to all who posted with suggestions!

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III
I open the photo posting tool and do what it says - select the image I want or drag it into the box - then copy the URL that shows up and paste it in my new post.

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III

Not an Argo.

ticki2
Explorer
Explorer
D1trout , I was having the same problem at first . The mistake I was making was hitting the image box to post the picture . You no longer do this , just paste the picture directly into the text skipping the image box .
'68 Avion C-11
'02 GMC DRW D/A flatbed

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Easy to follow instructions are RIGHT HERE
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
Using Imgur,copy the direct link to the right of the photo after you have clicked on the photo you want to post.

Then hit the little square at the top(fifth from the right,it says image)to post an image...Paste the image in the "Enter the complete URL for the image"...Then you can pick the size of the image you want to post like 640X440..

Then hit finished...You can hit the little magnifying glass(
Preview)at the top to see your post before you post it..

That's it..Pretty easy..
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Follow the instructions here. http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=3

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member