Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Driving with the frige on?

Our new TT is our 3rd rv. Started with a pop up, then a motorhome. In both our old rigs we traveled with the refrigerator running. For some reason I have not in our new TT. We are planning a trip that will require 2 days to get there. It would be nic...

mikeflys by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Lighting our new TT

We just recently bought a TT and am looking forward to doing a lot of traveling. One thing that we noticed on our first trip out is that the inside lighting is, well, pretty horrible: the dome lights are bright, glaring, direct, and frankly extremely...

Anyone care to place their bet?

I would imagine once the new Ram hits the lot there will be two races going on. Who is going to be first to put the trucks head to head lugging a 20,000 lb RV up the mountain and secondly who's going to get to the top of the mountain first. I'll say ...

4x4ord by Explorer III
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

F150 rear axle gear change

I have a 1998 F150 4.6 V8 with 3.55 gears. Been doing some research trying to find out if I have 8.8 axles or 9.75. And also what parts do I need to complete the job? Thanks TecheMan

TecheMan by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help with cabinet hardware.

These cabinets open up and I need something to hold them up. We bought a couple of those shock type openers and that didn't work. Anyone know of anything easy to install that I can do to keep them open? I have four of them, these two and the two over...

HeyJude by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes