Travel Trailer Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Thoughts on this trailer: DUTCHMEN AEROLITE M-718QB-SL

Helping out my sister who is looking for a under 20' trailer. There are many to choose from and I'm not up to speed on them (we have a Class C). Trailer looks to be in excellent condition, tires very good, all electrics work, and can't see any proble...

jimx200 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

TT ability to withstand the cold.

We just got back from the RV show in PA and I've got questions about the best way to protect the tanks and piping underneath the TT from freezing. I understand that even though some RVs claim to be 4 season campers, they usually aren't. Now we're n...

Mousetraps or not?

So having some mouse stink issues. I park my tramper in a large lot in a NASCAR facility. I have been having issues with the smell of mice. I don't leave food it it of course but I have left traps. Its starting to seem that this may be a mistake sinc...

2018 F-150 Adding 7 Way Plug For Towing

Hi,I have a 2018 F-150 XL without the factory towing package. It does have a factory installed 4 pin towing connector. Would it be also factory wired for adding a 7 Way towing connector? If yes, where is the location and of harness or outlet. Was und...

KenS999 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Cabin Cruiser 28BBS <- Your opinion?

My wife and I are starting to take a few extra looks at the Gulfstream Cabin Cruiser 28BBS. There's a 2018 on our local dealer's lot, and I might play "let's make a deal" when we take in our Shadow Cruiser for a repair today. Anyone opinions on this ...

Monroe Reflex shocks

How much do they affect the ride when the truck is empty?Do they harden the ride at all or more than regular Monroe gas-magnums?I'm thinking with 170,000 miles on the factory shocks its time to replace them.

specta by Explorer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 likes

Tag Line

How do I post my vehicle and TC info so that it appears at the bottom as a signature on my posts?

PhilR by Explorer II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bunkhouse recommendations

Hi All! I'm selling my toy hauler and looking to move into a travel trailer instead. I'm looking for recommendations on a trailer that will fit me, my husband, and 3 kids. I would like something with bunk beds. I'm thinking something in the 22-28 ft ...

Battery Life?

Newbie here. I've never boon-docked before, and was wondering how long I can have the lights on in my TT before the battery gets to a critical level (from what I've read below half way charged is bad?) I have a Winnebago Minnie, and the refrigerato...

Pismo Beach - Driving on sand, need advice.

I'm looking at going to Pismo Beach for the first time with some guys from my local church. Nothing big, just a weekend trip to camp and ride some ATVs. Looking at some YouTube videos it looks like it is a pretty busy place. A couple of the people in...

adamis by Nomad
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Will Rhino Blaster work on my trailer?

I was planning of buying the https://www.amazon.com/Camco-39080-Rhino-Blaster-Rinser/dp/B00T36KRS2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8Camco Rhino Blaster to help with the cleaning of the black tank.But I noticed that the main drain under the trailer ...

Help with a fixer upper!

Hello guys and gals. I am new to the forum because I am new to RV ownership. If I am posting in wrong place, please move to correct place.So I acquired a Forest River Surveyor SV291 in a trade. Most importantly the flooring sags and I suspected rotte...

Update - NJ to Utah truck camper transport

Well, I know you all think I’m crazy, but I did it! My 13 year old son had a few days off school, so we picked up and drove to NJ, 2155 miles, in 3 days. We had such a great time together, something we will remember forever. We spent a day in NYC ...

Sjp3443 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes