cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Black frp sheets.

macdale4
Explorer
Explorer
I'm near Orlando FL and looking for a sheet of black frp to repair part of my Lance 945. The only place I can find that carries it is Lowes and the have a minimum order of 15 sheets at $54/sheet. Does anyone know where I could buy a single sheet?
Dale & Eileen
1998 Lance 945 Legend
2011 Ford F-350, dually, 4 X 4
7 REPLIES 7

macdale4
Explorer
Explorer
I found it. I found someone at Lowes who knew that they could get a single sheet from a wholesale distributer in Orlando, FL. Thanks for the imput.
Dale & Eileen
1998 Lance 945 Legend
2011 Ford F-350, dually, 4 X 4

billtex
Explorer II
Explorer II
Lowes is showing black FRP in stock.
$54/sheet,
2020 F350 CC LB
Eagle Cap 850
25'Airstream Excella
"Good People Drink Good Beer"-Hunter S Thompson

jesseannie
Explorer
Explorer
I used to sell and distribute FRP. Black is a very unusual color. Even as a distributor if we ordered it there was a minimum.
Can you get it from the RV manufacturer?

Jesseannie

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Google says thereโ€™s 4 plastic products suppliers in Orlando. Try those. Iโ€™ve bought sheet and roll goods from places like that.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

billtex
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try motion industries, MSC, Grainger, etc. You might do better at industrial supply houses.
2020 F350 CC LB
Eagle Cap 850
25'Airstream Excella
"Good People Drink Good Beer"-Hunter S Thompson

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
Loweโ€™s carries the white sheets in stock typically. For just one sheet, would that and a rattle can of black Krylon work? The black sheet probably isnโ€™t going to be the same shade as your black anyhoo.

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

Fisherman
Explorer
Explorer
Menards supposedly carries it. https://www.menards.com/main/paint/paneling-planking/paneling/nudo-reg-fiberlite-reg-frp-wall-panel/texturedfrp-09-blck4x8/p-1444449838731.htm