cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bundutec pop up campers

campingken
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone here own one of these units? They are made in Iowa and we are interested in their fit, finish and quality.
Ken & Kris + Heidi the dog
Sequim, Wa.
2003 Dodge 3500 SRW 4x4 diesel
2017 Trails West Sierra Select 2 Horse slant load trailer
6 REPLIES 6

silversand
Explorer
Explorer
...I met Rory (and had a long chat) at the first Overland Expo East (a couple of years ago), and actually got into his new line of campers (it may have been the first one made). I was interested in the Truma combi furnace with integrated water heater he had installed in that line of campers. The camper was a very impressive build.

If I recall, I believe those campers are factory direct.
Silver
2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 6.0L Ext/LB Tow Package 4L80E Michelin AT2s| Outfitter Caribou

DWeikert
Explorer II
Explorer II
campingken wrote:
cewillis,

Like you I have only seen their photos. It is my understanding that the company is owned by the guy who once owned Northstar.

That's what I recall reading also. Rex Willet is still at Northstar. Rory Willet left Northstar for Bundutec.

See- YouTube Interview with Rory @ Overland Expo 2015

If the campers are as well made as Northstar's,
Dan
2008 Chevy D/A 2500HD ECSB
2010 Northstar 8.5 Adventurer

c_traveler2
Nomad
Nomad
Here's a link to their WEBSITE

I see in their description they offer a compressor refrigerator the Dometic CR1110.
2007 F-250 4x4 /6.0 PSD/ext cab/ 2020 Bunduvry

Lance 815/ 85 watts solar panel (sold)
2020 Bunduvry by BundutecUSA

Travelingman2 Photo Website
Truck Camper Trip Reports 3.0
travelingman21000 YouTube Videos
Alex and Julie's Travels Blog

awalls
Explorer
Explorer
We owned a Northstar for many years & just sold it, loved everything about it, never had any issues ever. Wish we would have kept it but need something bigger. Love where we could go with a Pop Up camper!

campingken
Explorer
Explorer
cewillis,

Like you I have only seen their photos. It is my understanding that the company is owned by the guy who once owned Northstar.
Ken & Kris + Heidi the dog
Sequim, Wa.
2003 Dodge 3500 SRW 4x4 diesel
2017 Trails West Sierra Select 2 Horse slant load trailer

cewillis
Explorer
Explorer
The pictures and descriptions and prices look good -- have you actually looked at them?
Cal