cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can anybody tell me

Dernhelm
Explorer
Explorer
Who is making hybrids these days? My poor little Jayco is getting a little long in the tooth.
Dogmom, Railfan, Dancer
Co-Pilots: Nimrodel & Beren
DOTLs: Spcs. Bortan, Dernhelm & Erkenbrand, Rainbow Div. 11/11, 2/09, 1/14
Jayco 17Z, GMC Yukon, GMC Canyon
There's a whole pack waiting for me at the Bridge - I'll have to take a lot of tennis balls!
4 REPLIES 4

CharlesinGA
Explorer
Explorer
Other than people not wanting to sleep in half a tent, and half a trailer, it could be the BEAR issue. Many campgrounds no longer allow tents or hybrids due to bears. The bear population has grown immensely in the past few years, and its becoming a real problem. Did you see the pic of a metal sided trailer that a bear ripped the lower sheet metal off of one side? It was in the Gorges SP in NC. They closed the park for a while in hopes the bear(s) would move on to other places.

Charles
'03 Ram 2500 CTD, 5.9HO six speed, PacBrake Exh Brake, std cab, long bed, Leer top and 2008 Bigfoot 25B21RB.. previously (both gone) 2008 Thor/Dutchman Freedom Spirit 180 & 2007 Winnebago View 23H Motorhome.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
RetiredRealtorRick wrote:
Rockwood, Flagstaff

Rockwood and Flagstaff are twin brands. Rockwood Roo and Flagstaff Shamrock are the Hybrid lines.
Only differences are outside decals and interior decor.
Jayco no longer makes hybrids nor popups.
As a former hybrid owner and following them for the past 20 years, it appears that hybrids and popups are losinfg favor with RV manufacturers. When a RV company as big as Jayco stops making them, that says a lot.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Dernhelm
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, that's very helpful!!
Dogmom, Railfan, Dancer
Co-Pilots: Nimrodel & Beren
DOTLs: Spcs. Bortan, Dernhelm & Erkenbrand, Rainbow Div. 11/11, 2/09, 1/14
Jayco 17Z, GMC Yukon, GMC Canyon
There's a whole pack waiting for me at the Bridge - I'll have to take a lot of tennis balls!

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Rockwood, Flagstaff
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress