cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Clearance Lights on my 2009 Puma.

Mark_and_Linda
Explorer
Explorer
Last week we headed over to a campground. I was sitting out back and noticed one of my rear clearance lights, the red lens was missing. I started looking for one today, took a lens off the side to use. I was going to put it on the spot where the other one was missing, only to find out the base would not hold the lens. I checked the one beside it and it was also about ready to lose its lens. I now have four assemblies on the way...just a heads up, get on a ladder and check your lights if your travel trailer is several years old. Always something.....also, door lock would not work the slide bolt...had to take it apart...screws had back off inside letting the little rod come out of it's socket.
Mark
1 REPLY 1

Mark_and_Linda
Explorer
Explorer
Mark and Linda wrote:
Last week we headed over to a campground. I was sitting out back and noticed one of my rear clearance lights, the red lens was missing. I started looking for one today, took a lens off the side to use. I was going to put it on the spot where the other one was missing, only to find out the base would not hold the lens. I checked the one beside it and it was also about ready to lose its lens. I now have four assemblies on the way...just a heads up, get on a ladder and check your lights if your travel trailer is several years old. Always something.....also, door lock would not work the slide bolt...had to take it apart...screws had back off inside letting the little rod come out of it's socket.

Received my four new assemblies from Etrailer.com for less than 11.00 dollars. Replaced my missing lens today...looks like the others.
Mark