cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cracked Torklift Mount follow up - A+ customer care

stickyeye
Explorer
Explorer
I had recently posted about a cracked Torklift mount issue I was having. Well Torklift contacted me and I would like to say they went above and beyond my expectations in handling things. Not only did they offer to replace the one broken one but they are replacing both fronts and upgrading them to the newer aluminum Talons that they now make. They certainly didn't need to do this but it really shows their commitment to customer satisfaction.

Thank You Torklift for standing behind your products !!!

๐Ÿ™‚
9 REPLIES 9

NEOK
Explorer
Explorer
Torklift consistently provides excellent customer service.
neok
2009 GMC 25000HD Short Bed 6.0 Gas Engine Crew Cab SLT 4x4
2008 Bigfoot 15C9.5FS
Torklift Talons, Fastguns, Stableload Quick Disconnects, Superhitch & SuperTruss

Ski_Pro_3
Explorer
Explorer
Torklift has taken care of me in the same manner; some rubber feet on my camper step "LANDING GEAR" were cracking. I really hesitated to buy them at what I considered an inflated price, but my wife has a balance problem and a solid step is paramount to her even joining me in camping. When one fell off, I called Torklift. The first person to answer the phone told me they have a new design and would send out to me. I thought a new rubber foot design. Nope. The whole product was redesigned and they sent me a whole new set!!!

I took the old set and delivered them to our Truck Camper Moderator here. (He lives nearby and is a retired machinist.) He was able to incorporate/re-purpose them into his non-torklift branded steps and saved them from a landfill.

Yes, you pay a premium price. But there isn't another manufacturer that will go that extra mile like these guys do.

Hip, Hip, Hurrah!!

sonuvabug
Explorer
Explorer
Jaxom wrote:
Thanks for the follow up. That is why we must support these companies that stand behind their products.

Absolutely! Very well put.
2007 Adventurer 90fws Truck Camper
2001 FORD F250 SuperCab; 8' box; 4x4, 7.3l diesel, rear Sumo Springs

cartmancartman
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, top notch service!

DWeikert
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another thank you for the follow up. I've seen a few posts where people think Torklift tiedowns are expensive, but not when you consider this type of after sale support you get from the company.
Dan
2008 Chevy D/A 2500HD ECSB
2010 Northstar 8.5 Adventurer

Jaxom
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the follow up. That is why we must support these companies that stand behind their products.
Jerry
2015 Jayco Seneca 36FK
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2 door
2011 R & R 20' Aluminum Enclosed Car Hauler
2007 Montrose 16' Aluminum Flatbed ATV Trailer

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
Exactly what TORKLIFT is all about..........GREAT customer service

They have good products but sometimes things break, don't quite measure up, have issues etc.
It's how those problems are dealt with that really matters.

TORKLIFT handles issues without hassles.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

Farmerjon
Explorer
Explorer
That's the kind of company they are.
I wish more companies stood behind their products like Torklift does.
2015 F350 Lariat CC LB 4x4 DRW 6.7, 6sp auto, 3.73
2000 F350 lariat SC LB 4x4 DRW 7.3, 6sp manual 3.73
1987 F250 Lariat SC/LB 4x4 SRW 460 4sp stick 4.10
1995 Jeep wrangler
99 Star Craft 953

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Stickyeye for the follow up.