cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dewinterizing Today

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
Dewinterizing today. That's always an exciting time of the year!
16 REPLIES 16

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
Thom02099 wrote:
Was going to dewinterize and put stuff in the trailer this weekend...while it was in the 60s. Then I looked at the forecast for this week and Tuesday it's supposed to be in the 20s for high and teens for low with 1-3 inches of snow...so...will wait til NEXT weekend when back up near 70. Springtime in Colorado !
I would wait, too.

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
bgum wrote:
Down here we experience 5 seasons. Two of which intermingle with each other. Spring, fall, Winter,
Summer, and Hurricane. Spring and Fall both last less than a week. Winter lasts about a month. Summer and Hurricane take up the remainder of the year.
Ironically we do envy those that have to winterize.
I'll bet you do!

Thom02099
Explorer II
Explorer II
Was going to dewinterize and put stuff in the trailer this weekend...while it was in the 60s. Then I looked at the forecast for this week and Tuesday it's supposed to be in the 20s for high and teens for low with 1-3 inches of snow...so...will wait til NEXT weekend when back up near 70. Springtime in Colorado !
2007 GMC Sierra SLE 3500HD Dually
2016 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 243RBS
2007 Keystone Outback 25RSS - R.I.P.

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Down here we experience 5 seasons. Two of which intermingle with each other. Spring, fall, Winter,
Summer, and Hurricane. Spring and Fall both last less than a week. Winter lasts about a month. Summer and Hurricane take up the remainder of the year.
Ironically we do envy those that have to winterize.

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
phil-t wrote:
Will be "dewinterizing" in about two weeks. First time for this rig was about 2 weeks ago when we got back from SC. That's not going to happen again!
:C

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
RetiredRealtorRick wrote:
I feel so left out. I've never dewinterized in my life. :W
I wouldn't do it either if I didn't have to. Winterizing isn't bad at all. Dewinterizing is much more time consuming, at least for me. But it also is a sign of what's coming.

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
SAR Tracker wrote:
19 deg tonight, 3" of snow this morning, still an inch or so on the ground from last storm. Might de-winterize about July or so.... sigh....
Brrr!

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
bgum wrote:
Dewinterizing? It's going to be 90 degrees Fahrenheit here next week.

88 degrees today
You folks down there don't know what the word means. ๐Ÿ˜„

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
ken56 wrote:
I'll be doing it soon too. Heading to the National Cornbread Festival in South Pittsburg TN......that's west of Chattanooga, Great festival to attend. Had a great time last year so we decided to go again this year.
That sounds like fun!

klutchdust
Explorer II
Explorer II
RetiredRealtorRick wrote:

Me too, had to look it up. Just got back from Montreal and drove by some RV parks and it was interesting how they cover their RV's . Boats are all shrink wrapped in storage.

phil-t
Explorer
Explorer
Will be "dewinterizing" in about two weeks. First time for this rig was about 2 weeks ago when we got back from SC. That's not going to happen again!
2014 Allegro 36LA

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

SAR_Tracker
Explorer
Explorer
19 deg tonight, 3" of snow this morning, still an inch or so on the ground from last storm. Might de-winterize about July or so.... sigh....
Rusty & Cheryl
2011 F250 2WD 6.2L Gasser
2008 Weekend Warrior FB2100
"Common sense is in spite of, not the result of, education" - Victor Hugo (1802-1885)

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
bgum wrote:
Dewinterizing? It's going to be 90 degrees Fahrenheit here next week.

88 degrees today

Sorry to hear thatโ€ฆJuly in April sounds horrible! Lol
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold