Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

F450 Lance Combo in Portland

Nautique200
Explorer
Explorer
This would make a sweet setup.
http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/rvs/5458625954.html

I love the rear storage in this Lance camper.
2016 Ford F450

2015 Arctic Fox 1150
2009 Trails West Warm Blood Trailer
11 REPLIES 11

Reality_Check
Nomad II
Nomad II
NRALIFR wrote:
Reality Check wrote:
Golden_HVAC wrote:

I like the idea of air ride rear suspension!

I suspect it's bags...as in add on. Air is the bomb for sure, but I would think he would be bragging and more detailed if it was actually an air system.

If it ever said "air suspension", they've corrected it. It now says "Truck is equipped with airbags". With all the other high-dollar changes that were made to the truck, I'm surprised it doesn't have air suspension.

:):)

Agreed... would seem the logical step for the quality he was after. I think many don't know about or the difference between. I'd like to see what he's putting together 'next'...
'16 F550 CC, 4x4 with Link Ultraride air suspension, '18 AF 1150. Just so we can play with our snowmobiles, dirt bikes and fishing boat. And new 20' tag along...kayaks, bikes, mc's and extra water and food!!

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
Reality Check wrote:
Golden_HVAC wrote:

I suspect it's bags...as in add on. Air is the bomb for sure, but I would think he would be bragging and more detailed if it was actually an air system.

If it ever said "air suspension", they've corrected it. It now says "Truck is equipped with airbags". With all the other high-dollar changes that were made to the truck, I'm surprised it doesn't have air suspension.

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

skiles
Explorer
Explorer
That's a pretty sweet set up says me. I haven't seen a truck camper with that much room before. I was surprised when I saw interior pics.
2009 Outback 268rl
2015 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke

Reality_Check
Nomad II
Nomad II
Golden_HVAC wrote:

'16 F550 CC, 4x4 with Link Ultraride air suspension, '18 AF 1150. Just so we can play with our snowmobiles, dirt bikes and fishing boat. And new 20' tag along...kayaks, bikes, mc's and extra water and food!!

Nautique200
Explorer
Explorer
We don't have a state inspection in Washington or Oregon.
2016 Ford F450

2015 Arctic Fox 1150
2009 Trails West Warm Blood Trailer

nycsteve
Explorer
Explorer
The CL description reads, "no dpf,egr or exhaust fluid to contend with" .Also they state a custom 4" exhaust.
Meaning they removed the epa exhaust system? If so passing inspection is problematic. Fords 6.4 in 08 was a troubled engine. I know ,I had one. Even so , this appears to be a good price on a killer combo.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Not too far from my setup although I don't like the longer overhang.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
Nautique200 wrote:
This would make a sweet setup.
Clicky

I love the rear storage in this Lance camper.

Yes this would be a nice camper combo. But it is also priced near what a class C of the same vintage would cost, but many class C's don't get nearly this many miles each year. . .

If I had the money to buy a F-450, I would much rather have a dually truck bed tool box body, where it is the same height as the factory bed, but has 16" deep storage boxes all around the tires.

Good luck,

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
Kayteg1 wrote:
60 grands will buy you Sprinter motorhome.
Sweat 20 mpg

I drove Sprinter ambulances for years. No thanks. They have gutless engines, they blow around like a sail in the wind, very narrow, and better not drive them off camber due to the narrow track and high center of gravity.
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
60 grands will buy you Sprinter motorhome.
Sweat 20 mpg

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
This would be my dream RV
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)