cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Finally getting to head out again

epeters
Explorer
Explorer
Heading out to a local campground for a three day break. We like to get out once a month but this year has been full of challenges from Medical to work being absolutely overwhelming. We made it in February but that's it so far this year.

Can't wait!

Just had to share ๐Ÿ™‚
Erik

DW, DS, DD
2018 Nash 29S
2017 GMC Sierra
Retired --> 2004 Silverado Crewcab 1500
2008 Starcraft Antiqua - traded in
2003 Fleetwood Mesa - gone
Photos
8 REPLIES 8

davehultin
Explorer
Explorer
We got a later than normal start this year too. It sure does feel good to finally get the season underway!!! We completed our bigger trip, and will have a few more smaller jaunts in the works too. You just gotta find a way to make it happen ... or else it won't happen at all!

Dave Hultin
----------
2019 Ford Expedition Max, 2018 Gulfstream Cabin Cruiser 28BBS

afob3
Explorer
Explorer
Just made our 1st reservation of the year. We're still winterized since our last trip at Thanksgiving. Getting excited even if it is just a short trip.
2012 Koala 25DS
2011 F150 Ecoboost SuperCrew with Max Tow Package

www.familyobrien.net

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer
I was in a sorry boat, unemployed and inbetween consulting gigs since January. I am a pharmaceutical professional with 13 years experience. Soon I may be exported to some third world nation to assist in the development of the next blockbuster that will save or kill with the wrong excepient. Another chapter into the globalism of pharmaceutical manufacturing. Rant over, back to camping. Been out twice so far, and have two back to back trips coming up. New consulting gig, and unpaid time off, no retirement, nor benefits. Oops, ranting again. Sorry.:o
2015 Keystone Springdale Summerland 257rl
Tow vehicle: 2003 GMC K1500 ext lb
Previous: 14 years of 3 popups and a hybrid tt

epeters
Explorer
Explorer
I'm sorry to see we are not the only ones in a similar boat. But, I'm thrilled for those that are finally getting out there!
Erik

DW, DS, DD
2018 Nash 29S
2017 GMC Sierra
Retired --> 2004 Silverado Crewcab 1500
2008 Starcraft Antiqua - traded in
2003 Fleetwood Mesa - gone
Photos

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
As for us, also due to work and medical reasons, our first trip will be next Saturday (the 29th), and we're so excited. It will be for a whole week in Old Orchard Beach, Maine.
Three of my sisters (I haven't seen them in a year) are also coming with their husbands.........That should be quite a party.
Then, the next trip will be the first week of August in Prince Edward Island.
Then after that..........who knows !!

Dre

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
same here, we haven't got out so either, for a variety of reasons.
and it's already summer, when we refuse to camp.
so, we'll have to wait until the kids are back in school before we'll go camping.:(
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Have a great time! Due to circumstances we've not gotten out much either, but fall camping is looking good.
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

seatboard
Explorer
Explorer
DW and i both seemed to have a rash of med problems lately and because of this, it has been close to three years since we have been able to git up and git. We are doing better now and hoping we can cut loose soon.
Harold and Faye US Navy Retired
2006 Fleetwood Revolution 40LE
400 cat