Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

First Hand Experience TireMinder TPMS

Rainier
Explorer
Explorer
Hey all,

Looking to purchase a TPMS for my TT. Last year, blew a tire caused 2400 in damage to rig. At any rate, I am interested in the TireMinder because its price is attractive and it gets great reviews on Amazon. Anyone have experience with this TPMS- Positive/Negative? Thanks so much
9 REPLIES 9

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
TST 507 owner here for about 5 years. Works fine, no problems.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

WA4HTZ
Explorer
Explorer
I've had the Tire Minder TMG400C for about 3 years and have been very happy with it. Infrequently it will lose communication with one of the senders. Unscrewing the sender and screwing it back on the valve stem fixes the problem. So far, this has only happened while the trailer has been sitting for quite awhile, never on the road.

Also, unlike DwnSth, my sender battery life has been over a year for each sender which I consider good. And the batteries seem to be fairly available. I picked up my last set at Radio Shack but YMMV with that.

Hope this helps.

Ken
Ken and Jeannette
2015 FunFinder 266KIRB - Traded in
2006 Ford F-250 "Super" Cab Long Bed - Traded in

2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A

allen8106
Explorer
Explorer
JohnG4706 wrote:
I have the TST 507 TPMS with the non flow through caps. I have been very satisfied with the system and the customer service I've needed.

TST has been very helpful with all questions I've had. Latest was, on occasion one sensor would not come through to monitor. Not always the same one. I also have a wireless Accurite Refrigerator and Freezer monitor. I was told that since they both transmit on the same frequency, there migh be an occasional overlap. Usually, in a couple of minutes, the TPMS monitor is receiving all sensors.

I've been very happy with the system and have over 25k miles on them.

Same here.
2010 Eagle Super Lite 315RLDS
2018 GMC Sierra 3500HD 6.6L Duramax

2010 Nights 45
2011 Nights 70
2012 Nights 144
2013 Nights 46
2014 Nights 49
2015 Nights 57
2016 Nights 73
2017 Nights 40
2018 Nights 56
2019 Nights 76
2020 Nights 68

DwnSth
Explorer
Explorer
I've had the TireMinder for a few years. Works great but does burn through batteries and I've had to replace a couple of sensors. Does the job and was helpful noticing a leak.
2014 Berkshire 360QL

krobbe
Explorer
Explorer
I have the TST 507 barely flow thru caps. I remove them when filling or letting air out. System is great as it saved me the cost of a new tire in the first trip. The flow thru part, not so much.
Me'62, DW'67, DS'04, DD'07
'03 Chevy Suburban 2500LT 4WD Vortec8.1L 4L85-E 3.73 CurtClassV
'09 BulletPremier295BHS 33'4" 7200#Loaded 1100#Tongue Equal-i-zerHitch Tires:Kumho857
Pics

GrandpaKip
Explorer
Explorer
No experience with Tireminder. I also have the TST 507. Fantastic customer service and made in US.
There is usually a good reason something is less than 1/2 the cost of a comparable item.
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

Hiker_01
Explorer
Explorer
I purchased the EEZTire TPMS, flow through sensors. Very easy to set up for your particular vehicle configuration. Very accurate. Measures pressure and temp, gives warning if pressure is too high or too low, or if loosing pressure quickly.

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with it.

pawpaw47
Explorer
Explorer
I have the TST 507 system also, but I have the flow through sensors. It worked perfectly for me last week by alerting me that I had a tire going flat.
I wouldn't tow without it!
Happy camping!
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2015 Starcraft AR-One 18QB
2014 GMC w/6.2L & max tow pkge.

JohnG4706
Explorer
Explorer
I have the TST 507 TPMS with the non flow through caps. I have been very satisfied with the system and the customer service I've needed.

TST has been very helpful with all questions I've had. Latest was, on occasion one sensor would not come through to monitor. Not always the same one. I also have a wireless Accurite Refrigerator and Freezer monitor. I was told that since they both transmit on the same frequency, there migh be an occasional overlap. Usually, in a couple of minutes, the TPMS monitor is receiving all sensors.

I've been very happy with the system and have over 25k miles on them.