cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox landing measurements

wfs989
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2011 AF 990 which we will be taking to Alaska this summer, and currently have the little giant step ladder, which is fine for me, but my wife's agility concerns me. So I have been looking at the Fox Landing, and have been in contact with a dealer in eastern Washington. What I am looking for is the measurement in inches from the top of the Fox landing to the top of the 1st step down, and then the measurement form the top of the 1st step down to the top of the 2nd step down. Could someone who has the Fox Landing measure this for me. Also I have the existing fold down step attached to the bumper. Can that attach to the Fox Landing step system ? With a small step stool on the ground and the roof ladder on the AF 990, my wife will hopefully have a much easier and safer access. Thanks in advance for any help.
3 REPLIES 3

Nukengineer
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a Fox Landing on my 2011 AF1150 a few years ago. Posted some photos about mid-way down on the below link:

https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/27746563/print/true.cfm

wfs989
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you so much Wyocowboy00 for posting that information. Exactly what I was looking for.

wyocowboy00
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, I measured 7 3/4" from the top down to the first step from the top and 8" on the second step down. My wife (who has mobility issues) uses a little step stool on the ground and can go up and down pretty well holding on to the ladder and handle by the door on our 2013 AF 992.
2012 Chev. Silverado 3500HD DRW 4 X 4
2013 Arctic Fox 992 240 watts solar
Jerry & Judy