cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help or manual for 2003 sun-lite 690STD cab over camper

Bri13
Explorer
Explorer
Bought this thing, sun valley inc, standard sized pickup bed cab over camper, very excited! Looking for owners manual or info about which model it is, how to work the fridge, battery, heater, fans, lights, etc. Whether it runs only on shore power or if a battery can power fridge, fans, heater, lights, etc. Or is generator is required? Vehicle ID is 03-H9206 if that helps identify model of camper. Length is 6' 6" any help much appreciated!
9 REPLIES 9

Alschott
Explorer
Explorer
It will take a couple of days to scan and assemble the manual.

Americantarzan
Explorer
Explorer
Hello!!!! Can you send me the manual!! Johnfenwick2020@gmail.com

Alschott
Explorer
Explorer

Manuals and operating instructions for the interior components have been sent via e-mail. The camper manual is a huge file, if it doesn't come across, let me know and I'll break the PDF into smaller bytes.

Have fun.

Looks like it rides level when on the truck.

Bri13
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks for the help all! And also will pm Alshcott!

Bri13
Explorer
Explorer
A

Chuck_and_Di
Explorer
Explorer
I had one of these for a decade and enjoyed it a lot. I did not add helper springs to my Dakota, but did put Rancho shocks on it to help with side to side roll when cornering. YMMV.
I sent the manuals with it when I sold it, but can certainly answer any questions. Send me a PM if you like so we don't clog the forum. Alschott's post above is absolutely correct from my experience as well.

Alschott
Explorer
Explorer
I have the Sunlite Apache 6.9 camper, same as the Sunlite, except it is an entry model.
The manual I received is for all Sunlite campers, operation of the heater, stove, refrig are covered. I also have the brochure for Sunlite, if you want I can copy it into a PDF and e-mail it to you.
my camper fits on a Dakota with helper springs. A battery is needed unless you have a larger battery bank in the truck. I wouldn't run it on the truck battery alone, you may have a wee bit of trouble starting the engine after a long stay. My refrig is 3-way, propane, 12vdc (not recommended - HIGH current draw), and 117vac. Everything else in the camper is set up for 12vdc. The outlets are 117vac and if you are camping away from power, a generator would be a good idea.
For cold weather camping, I have a small electric heater to help the propane heater. If you have "shore" power, it will save on propane.
[img][/img]

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Use this to post pictures:

RV.Net Picture Posting Clicky

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

Bri13
Explorer
Explorer
How do I post photos? might make it easier to identify? Thanks!