cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

ckenney11
Explorer
Explorer
Here is mine, bought just last year. We are camped at Mahoney State Park in Nebraska.

mxaaron
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, I was referring to your profile pic. Lots of fun for sure!

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
I think you meant the signature pic, right? That's Three Island Crossing State Park. The profile pic is a roadside rest area near Hagerman, Idaho - that was a March, 2006 trip, the first one after buying our unit in January 2006.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
It sure looks like Lincoln but it's not. It's Three Island Crossing State Park in South Eastern Idaho near Glenns Ferry on the Snake River. It was early April of 2006. We bought our Komfort January of 2006 and that profile pic was the second time out since we got it.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

mxaaron
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Renee. I saw your profile, and yours looks good too!

That profile pic of you guys camping wouldn't happen to be at Lincoln Rock would it. Looks kind of familiar.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Nice Komfort Mxaaron - You don't see them often.

mxaaron
Explorer
Explorer

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
raptor1968 wrote:
Are mine to big? It took me an hour to get them on here. I'm not very good at this computer stuff. Sorry if I messed up.

Right click on the picture and select properties will tell you that your picture
550x427 is just fine
640x480 is the max

The first couple times might take a bit, but if it continues to take that long you might be taking the long road. PM me for some ideas to get them here quicker.
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

raptor1968
Explorer
Explorer
Are mine to big? It took me an hour to get them on here. I'm not very good at this computer stuff. Sorry if I messed up.
04 2500 Dodge
09 Puma 259rbss
loving wife
chelsea the shih tzu

mister_d
Explorer
Explorer
cjones122 wrote:
LAdams wrote:

OK People - just as I posted in the Vintage TT Forum moments ago I'll say it again for the very last time - - I have just spent 1/2 hour editing pictures sizes that cause page expansion and horizontal scrolling...

640 X 480 Max pixels for pictures with a max file size of 50K ... I've asked you to follow this guideline time and again... - do I have to start deleting pictures to get my point across??? If so, I will!!! Last warning!!!

Moderator - TT Forum

I don't know if posting a picture is as cumbersome in all forums and blogs and such, but I know the frustration I went through trying to do it on RV.Net! Perhaps a comprehensive how to at the beginning of each individual forum would end the frustration of both and posters and moderators and stop the need for humiliating and demeaning warnings! The hard work of the moderators is greatly appreciated, but I would think if it is explained thouroghly and conspicuously then it should be up to the poster to get right.

First things first, you need to upload your photos to a photo sharing website. There are several - I use webshots regularly and have used photobucket. Every one of these sites are a bit different, but if you pm me (rather than using this space) I'd be happy to walk you through it.
Our Adventures
Me '77 DW '78
DD '04 DS '07
Yellowstone + more Trip Report
2011 F150 4x4 Ecoboost 6.5 SCREW 3.73 Max Tow
2011 Lacrosse 296BHS video tour
Hensley Arrow

Roman11
Explorer
Explorer
Here's mine.
A Family
A Boxer Dog
A Truck, a Trailer, a Hitch, a Brake Controller

JBarca
Nomad II
Nomad II
Fellow Campers

RV.Net does have help areas and on how to post pic's.

Look on the top of your screen for the "Forum Help and Support" link. Click it. It will pop you into the technical forum with tons of info on posting pics' signatures etc. And that forum you can test posts and ask questions on how to's.

Here I made it a hot link for you

Forum Technical Support

Hope this helps.

Just a fellow camper come over to say Hi.

John
2005 Ford F350 Super Duty, 4x4; 6.8L V10 with 4.10 RA, 21,000 GCWR, 11,000 GVWR, upgraded 2 1/2" Towbeast Receiver. Hitched with a 1,700# Reese HP WD, HP Dual Cam to a 2004 Sunline Solaris T310R travel trailer.

jlee745
Explorer
Explorer
I use http://www.tinypic.com/
Our camping photos2008 Jayco Jayflight 28bhs
2001 F-150 5.4 Supercrew 4x4
2000 F/S 17ft. Javelin
2 50cc scooters

mike54
Explorer
Explorer
cjones122 wrote:

I don't know if posting a picture is as cumbersome in all forums and blogs and such, but I know the frustration I went through trying to do it on RV.Net! Perhaps a comprehensive how to at the beginning of each individual forum would end the frustration of both and posters and moderators and stop the need for humiliating and demeaning warnings! The hard work of the moderators is greatly appreciated, but I would think if it is explained thouroghly and conspicuously then it should be up to the poster to get right.

I'm real confused why you say it is it so hard.

I use pixresizer (bluefive)to get the right size (500x375) I upload that to photobucket I then use the tags at photobucket to post a picture.
BTW I'm a computer idiot and I can do this.
Mike
2005 dodge ram 3500 5.9 cummins diesel
2007 Montana 3500rl

cjones122
Explorer
Explorer
LAdams wrote:

OK People - just as I posted in the Vintage TT Forum moments ago I'll say it again for the very last time - - I have just spent 1/2 hour editing pictures sizes that cause page expansion and horizontal scrolling...

640 X 480 Max pixels for pictures with a max file size of 50K ... I've asked you to follow this guideline time and again... - do I have to start deleting pictures to get my point across??? If so, I will!!! Last warning!!!

Moderator - TT Forum