cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to remove pedestal leg from Lance Camper 825 dinetter

Rom100423
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have any tips for how to remove the table leg from the under side of the dinette table of a Lance 825 camper? It says push or pull and twist, and with all my weight on it I could get it to twist about 90 deg, but it still didn't come out...Help!
5 REPLIES 5

K_Mac
Explorer
Explorer
I'd use a plastic thick walled pipe (sewer/schedule 40) over the pedestal leg. Wider in my opinion will put less stress on mounting screws.

Fisherman
Explorer
Explorer
wnjj wrote:
If itโ€™s just a wedge fit and the table leg is hollow, find a board (2x2?) that will fit down inside the table leg and use it like a battering ram to drive the table off.

Yup, give her a couple of good wacks and the battering ram will come out the top of the table.

wnjj
Explorer II
Explorer II
If itโ€™s just a wedge fit and the table leg is hollow, find a board (2x2?) that will fit down inside the table leg and use it like a battering ram to drive the table off.

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
WD-40?

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

mike_kellie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Maybe move this over to the truck camper forum. There is a large audience of Lance owners there. Hope that helps.
2015 Host Mammoth triple slide w/ TorkLift Fastguns
2015 Ram 5500 SLT cab & chassis with Douglass 9' utility body