cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Bullet. Good choice?

smsmith
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking at buying a new Keystone 24 ft Bullet. Anybody have pro or con? Built well? Just me and the wife most of the time. Grandkids maybe a few time in the summer. Thanks for the help.
12 REPLIES 12

Doug33
Explorer
Explorer
We've had our Bullet for one and a half camping seasons, with absolutely no issues so far. As someone else said, I would hardly call this an entry-level TT. We got ours with all kinds of options, and everything is in operational order so far. It tracks and tows very well - much better than my old KZ, even though it is several feet longer and 1000 pounds heavier. Yet gets the same MPG while towing.
2014 Keystone Bullet 281BHS
2002 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L 4x4
Equalizer hitch
Nights spent camping in 2015: 25
Next trip: mid-April 2016?

gregrc75
Explorer
Explorer
I have had my 2011 Bullet Premier for just over 3 years now. I plan on keeping it for a long while. So far so good. I have never had any quality issues with it other than a door that delaminated when I first purchased it. Keystone replaced it under warranty at no charge. I would say I am a moderate user, about 7-8 trips per season ranging from 4 days to 9 days.
Greg and J
Ben - Yellow Lab. Charley - Red Lab
2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR
2016 Nissan Titan XD SL 5.0

lizzie
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2013 24rks Bullet. It is the most comfortable camping rig we have ever owned. We stay in it for months at a time with no problems. I do have concerns about the quality of the workmanship however. It seems that every trip something in the interior falls off; window blinds, refrigerator shelves, loose screws, etc. We have never had this happen with our other RV's. The cabinets in the living area are beautiful and functional but in the bedroom the nails and staples are in clear view. That said, everything in it works well and we just keep a screwdriver handy. lizzie

wbrown62
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2011 Bullet 246RBS. We have had no issues other than the front cap fading and the front decal peeling. It is uncovered. Other than that, we have no problems and love the TT. Nothing like what kgarrett experienced.
2011 Keystone Bullet 246RBS
2000 Chevrolet Silverado

kgarrett9999
Explorer
Explorer
Keystone quality control sucks. Virtually every fastener in my travel trailer needed to be tightened. Screws fell out everywhere and the things that they attached fell off.
I don't think that the factory owns a screwdriver, but if you have one just go over everything before and after your first trip.
I even had one of the lugs come loose on the back of the power inlet which caused me to have no power on half of my 50 amp as we pulled into the first campground on our first trip in the trailer. Was an easy fix when I got home and could pull the power center out, but for 2 weeks I only had half my power.

Rumtan
Explorer
Explorer
We like our Keystone Passport and have had no issues with it yet (knock on wood). I hope you are as happy with yours as we are with ours.
2013 Keystone Passport 2100RB
2015 F150 ecoboost
Fish-O-Holic;)

krobbe
Explorer
Explorer
I towed my 2009 Bullet 295BHS 6000 miles this past summer without any issues. Not one. And that was with 3 adults and 4 kids under 10yrs sleeping in it. Pretty reliable if you ask me.
Me'62, DW'67, DS'04, DD'07
'03 Chevy Suburban 2500LT 4WD Vortec8.1L 4L85-E 3.73 CurtClassV
'09 BulletPremier295BHS 33'4" 7200#Loaded 1100#Tongue Equal-i-zerHitch Tires:Kumho857
Pics

wclement1248
Explorer
Explorer
We had a 2011 Bullet and we loved it. We towed it to Florida and the Ozarks with an 08 tundra. It was well built and easy to set up. I Felt it was a comfortable coach that was well built.

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
We're very happy with our '13 31BHPR. No issues to date. I would hardly call it entry level. The build quality is quite good compared to others I've had and seen.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

GaryWT
Explorer
Explorer
Bullet is a nice product. We have a Premier Bullet and like it a lot.
ME '63, DW 64, (DS 89 tents on his own, DD 92 not so much), DS 95
2013 Premier Bullet 31 BHPR 2014 F350 Crew Cab 6.2L 3.73

OrangeTJ
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Keystone Bullet 282BHS. It has been great for us. Only issue has been that the decals have really started to disintegrate, but that is likely due to the fact that we didn't cover it for the first 3 years that we had it. Otherwise it has been trouble free for our family of 5.

FrankShore
Explorer
Explorer
It would be a good entry level type trailer. Not necessarily built very well, but sufficient.
2014 F-250
2014 Minnie Winnie 2351DKS (Traded In-Burnout-Use A Surge Protector!)
2015 Arctic Fox 22G (Great Trailer But Heavy - Traded In)
2018 Lance 1685 w/ Solar & 4 Seasons Package
1999 Beneteau 461 Oceanis Yacht
En Norski i en Fransk bรฅt - Dette mรฅ jeg se!