cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Bullet Premier

CampinEarls
Explorer
Explorer
We are seriously looking at buying a 31BHPR. It pretty much has everything we are looking for in a TT, the only cons we can think of with it is, it has curtains instead of solid doors for the bedroom and bunkhouse....that's about it.

Maybe because this one is so new, But i'm having a hard time finding any reviews or testimonials about them.

This is our first TT, i've rented a couple times and that makes us realize we want our own, we've been researching for months and have narrowed it down to this one.

Is there anyone out there that has any experience with the Bullet line that can give me their opinions?

Thanks!
2009 Chevy Z71 CrewCab
2010 Bullet Premier 31BHPR
1,884 REPLIES 1,884

OrangeTJ
Explorer
Explorer
Our 282 BHS came with nice looking aluminum wheels, spare tire + cover, skylight/vent in the bathroom, 19" flat screen TV on a rotating mount, outside speakers, power awning (I know some don't like 'em but I do so far), enclosed underbelly, etc. It also has the second bathroom entrance, which is nice and keeps us from tracking dirt all through the trailer everytime anybody has to use the restroom. It would be nice if the slide out were a little deeper, but an advantage to the way it is is that the trailer is still actually quite usable with the slide room all the way in.

VirtualGarage
Explorer
Explorer
pyro383 wrote:
clevedj- what features did the laredo lack? I am interestedin both units and looking at the specs it seemed that the laredo 303tg & outback had more. The premier had a smaller television, no electric stablizer jacks, no spare tire, alum rims were optional and no skylight in bathrm.

clevedj & virtualgarage - what is your awning length.

thanks

Ours is coming pretty much fully optioned so it's coming with aluminum rims. There is a spare tire and definitely a vent in the bathroom because I specifically checked. The second vent in the main living area (which was better than having it over the queen bed like our old one).

The Premier is lacking an outside ladder, but I guess that's due to trying to save weight so I'm willing to compromise.

I don't know the exact length of the awning but I know for sure it doesn't cover the second bathroom-entry door--which I was slightly disappointed in. I looked carefully and saw that it was not physically possible to put in a larger awning because the outside kitchen is directly next to the 2nd door leaving no room for awning support on the far side. I think the overall length is shorter than the awning on my Tango, but I had problems with the long awning retracting evenly on both sides at times--(would sometimes be 0.5-1" off so I'd have to apply sideways pressure to make it retract 100%).

SUMRX4
Explorer
Explorer
pyro383 wrote:
clevedj- what features did the laredo lack? I am interestedin both units and looking at the specs it seemed that the laredo 303tg & outback had more. The premier had a smaller television, no electric stablizer jacks, no spare tire, alum rims were optional and no skylight in bathrm.

thanks

Maybe is was an installed option but the one I looked at had a spare tire with bullet embossed cover. I know the standard bullet has no skylite but I thought the premier did. I am 6'2" and either the unit I saw had the skylight or the ceiling was higher than other TT cause I had no issues in the shower.

pyro383
Explorer
Explorer

thanks
2005 F-150 King Ranch
2010 Keystone Outback 312BH

VirtualGarage
Explorer
Explorer
Apparently our dealer had ordered four of them and we put a deposit down on number 3 a couple of weeks ago after seeing one at a show. We're hoping it will get here soon because we planned a shakedown trip for the end of March. It would be nice to be able to do it in the Premier.

I've been trying to Google as many pictures as I can find just to help me pass the time waiting for it :B. Here's what I've found so far: Keystone Premier 31BHPR.

We decided to get the 31BHPR because it has the perfect floorplan for us (with 5 kids). It gives us room to grow into it. We really loved our Tango, but there were also a few little things about the Premier that we liked:

1. There is a nightstand/counter space on each side of the queen bed and an electrical outlet in a logical place so that we can easily put a clock radio, glasses, iPod, book, etc. within easy reach. Our Tango had wardrobes that went all the way down, eliminating that space and the electrical outlet was above our heads making it useless to use unless you wanted a cord dangling over you.

2. A second outside door to the bathroom is going to be a major convenience because the kids won't have to climb all the way through the trailer just to go to the bathroom.

3. The big slides creates so much floor space in the bunkroom that the kids have a space to call their own.

4. The U-shaped dinette gives us more seating space vs our old TT and the air mattress sofa is big enough to sleep adults if required.

5. The trundle bed will be safe for our 2 year-old to sleep on since there's will be no worry about her rolling over onto the floor.

A couple of other things like the full-body paint and LED lights are purely cosmetic, but I like them. I'm hoping the more aerodynamic shape will help offset its larger size.

clevedj
Explorer
Explorer
we just put our order in for a 31bhpr last friday. It must be one heck of a unit, because I actually got in touch with the rep at the factory, a I had a few questions and they are now 10-12 weeks behind on production. he said they had 221 units ordered in the past 2 weeks. Don't know if thats alot or not, but it seems pretty impressive. We have done research on over 27 different units and this by far blew them all out of the water. We looked at the outback and Laredos and while they seemed a little more solid, they lacked some of the features of the bullet premier. I talked to a few people that ordered them and they said, they have heard great things about keystone units. You won't find any reviews as the 1st units rolled out to customers last week. the units in the shows in January-Feb were demo units actually owned by keystone, as no dealers even had any.

CampinEarls
Explorer
Explorer
Well, hopefully there will be one more Bullet owner on here very soon!
2009 Chevy Z71 CrewCab
2010 Bullet Premier 31BHPR

StormH2Oguy
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2010 Bullet 281BHS and we love it. We got it in October and have only used it 3 nights but already have several trips planned this spring and summer. The Premier line is a little nicer than my model but I find the regular Bullet line to be a good product with a lot of features for the money. It was the most "bang for the buck" out of all the bunkhouses that we looked at in the lighter weight campers.

Our local dealer had about 8-10 Bullets at the RV show here last weekend and they were getting a lot of attention. I think you will be very happy with it and we could use a few more Bullet owners on here.
2009 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4, 5.4L V8, Max Tow, Bilstein HDs
Me, the wife, 3 & 6 yr old sons
2010 Keystone Bullet 281BHS

OrangeTJ
Explorer
Explorer
We don't have that model, but we did pick up a 2010 Bullet 282BHS "premier ultralight". We've had it out four times and are very happy with it so far. Too soon to tell re. long term durability, but I haven't seen anything that makes me particularly concerned. We're definitely looking foward to getting it back out in the Spring for some family camping trips!

SUKISHORT
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know about the Bullet, But I have a Keystone Springdale, and love it. It's 5 years old and we have not had any major issues at all. There is the normal wear and tear thing, but over all we couldn't be happier.