cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Bullet Premier

CampinEarls
Explorer
Explorer
We are seriously looking at buying a 31BHPR. It pretty much has everything we are looking for in a TT, the only cons we can think of with it is, it has curtains instead of solid doors for the bedroom and bunkhouse....that's about it.

Maybe because this one is so new, But i'm having a hard time finding any reviews or testimonials about them.

This is our first TT, i've rented a couple times and that makes us realize we want our own, we've been researching for months and have narrowed it down to this one.

Is there anyone out there that has any experience with the Bullet line that can give me their opinions?

Thanks!
2009 Chevy Z71 CrewCab
2010 Bullet Premier 31BHPR
1,884 REPLIES 1,884

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
PSU.... Does yours have a digital Thermostat or the slider type?
The unit that our dealer had in last week also had all the goodies you mentioned. Can't wait for ours. How about some pics?
2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2

PSUCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, I purchased a Bullet{31BHPR} at the Hershey PA RV show in September, and it just got delivered two weeks ago. Talk about a painful wait, and now sitting in snow waiting for spring.

Now for the good news: The trailer came with several additions that we didn't know we were getting. There is one of those cable locks?? under the rear bumper for locking golf carts, bikes or what not. Also an upgraded kitchen faucet with a water filter. And my wife's absolute favorite... a central vacuum system located under the front queen bed. It came with enough hose to vacuum the entire camper and about 5 attachments. The dealer told me that mine was the first he has seen with the vacuum, and that all the built from here on out will come that way.

Anyways can't wait to get started camping again.

RainbowsEnd
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone upgraded their 19" TV to a larger size? I know the model 28RLPR TV can be larger, this is the model we have. I'd like to know if anyone has done this, what size you installed and if any change in the arm/support was needed. Thanks!
F250 Diesel Lariat
Laissez les bons temps rouler!

psuedopimp
Explorer
Explorer
i originally wanted the full body paint. my wife was dealing with two different sales people and when i went to pick it up the first thing i said was that is one good looking unit. after i noticed it wasn't the full body paint they said they thought i wanted the cheaper of the two units! i had already drove 1600 miles to pick it up. they said they could get me full body paint for 5-6k more. i said i didn't even notice right off hand so it isn't that important to me i guess.

then i wrecked it!! the shop couldn't find a replacement sticker for the graphics so he painted it. so i am on my way to full body paint! :lol:

not worth it in my opinion. i love the look of it, but i still get compliments everytime i drive it somewhere.
Rooting against the Cowboys is almost as fun as Rooting for the GIANTS!

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
grittyoctopi wrote:
How much does the full body paint add to the price?

cliff

Initially I was quoted $3,500 but I was then told there was an increase for 2011 and the best price they could do on the paint is $4,200. I am trying to get them to hold to there original price quoted.
2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2

jasoncw
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like $3500-$8000 depending on the dealer. So definitely shop around. Mine was on the dealer lot, so I didn't factory order it.
2016 Jayco Eagle 324BHTS
2005 Ford Excursion 6.8L 4.56's, V/C Springs, PP 3P, P3

Past:
2011 Keystone Bullet Premier 31BHPR
2009 Forest River Flagstaff 830RBSS

grittyoctopi
Explorer
Explorer
How much does the full body paint add to the price?

cliff

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
I am still teeter tottering on the full body paint. I have read all the threads I could find on the pros and cons and to be honest besides the price there are very few cons that I can find. I think I have till Monday to decide for sure as my dealer has not yet gotten notice that my unit is in production. Paint looks sweet for a long long time but that 3.5k would go a long towards a new truck next year.
2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2

Habs97
Explorer
Explorer
CampinEarls wrote:
Habs97 wrote:
Can someone tell me the opening dimensions of the pass-through storage in front of the trailer. Tks!

I just went out to check On mine today and measured the door, the door is 19" high and 29" across, so the actual opening will be a little bit smaller than that.

Many thanks CampinEarls for the info.
2010 Toyota Sequoia Limited
RV modifications

VirtualGarage
Explorer
Explorer
peirek wrote:
Sure glad to see the ProPride hitch in your signature. That is one long unit for your TV.

Yes, I'm happy I went with the upgraded hitch to go along with the upgraded trailer. We spent almost the whole month of August (27 days) on the road with the Premier going all the way from Vancouver to Minneapolis and the entire rig handled great from the Rockies to the Prairies and everywhere in between.

I have to say also that at almost every campsite we pulled into during our trip, the Premier attracted a lot of attention, questions, and compliments from fellow campers. We're extremely happy with our purchase.

peirek
Explorer
Explorer
VirtualGarage wrote:
Apparently our dealer had ordered four of them and we put a deposit down on number 3 a couple of weeks ago after seeing one at a show. We're hoping it will get here soon because we planned a shakedown trip for the end of March. It would be nice to be able to do it in the Premier.

I've been trying to Google as many pictures as I can find just to help me pass the time waiting for it :B. Here's what I've found so far: Keystone Premier 31BHPR.

We decided to get the 31BHPR because it has the perfect floorplan for us (with 5 kids). It gives us room to grow into it. We really loved our Tango, but there were also a few little things about the Premier that we liked:

1. There is a nightstand/counter space on each side of the queen bed and an electrical outlet in a logical place so that we can easily put a clock radio, glasses, iPod, book, etc. within easy reach. Our Tango had wardrobes that went all the way down, eliminating that space and the electrical outlet was above our heads making it useless to use unless you wanted a cord dangling over you.

2. A second outside door to the bathroom is going to be a major convenience because the kids won't have to climb all the way through the trailer just to go to the bathroom.

3. The big slides creates so much floor space in the bunkroom that the kids have a space to call their own.

4. The U-shaped dinette gives us more seating space vs our old TT and the air mattress sofa is big enough to sleep adults if required.

5. The trundle bed will be safe for our 2 year-old to sleep on since there's will be no worry about her rolling over onto the floor.

A couple of other things like the full-body paint and LED lights are purely cosmetic, but I like them. I'm hoping the more aerodynamic shape will help offset its larger size.

Sure glad to see the ProPride hitch in your signature. That is one long unit for your TV.
Paul & Lisa
2010 GMC Denali 6.2L with Integrated Brake Controller and backup camera.
God bless the backup camera! It's kept us out of marriage counseling.
2009 MVP RV Coast 26LRBS
Hensley Arrow
TST TPMS

CampinEarls
Explorer
Explorer
Habs97 wrote:
Can someone tell me the opening dimensions of the pass-through storage in front of the trailer. Tks!

I just went out to check On mine today and measured the door, the door is 19" high and 29" across, so the actual opening will be a little bit smaller than that.
2009 Chevy Z71 CrewCab
2010 Bullet Premier 31BHPR

jasoncw
Explorer
Explorer
richiginni22 wrote:
THAT IS A GREAT FIBERGLASS PIECE, MY BROTHER UP IN MICHIGAN IS LOOKING TO PURCHASE THAT SAME FLOOR PLAN. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SLIDING WOOD PRIVACY DOORS BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS PLUSH. I KNOW MY BROTHER HAS BEEN TALKING WITH A SALES GUY UP THERE HIS NAME IS JEFF AND IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ON BULLETS. HIS NUMBER IS 231-750-3214. iKNOW MY BROTHER IS GETTING HIS SHIPPED TO HIS FRONT DOOR. ANYWAY ENJOY AND GOOD LUCK

While I love my Premier, I would not say everything is plush. ๐Ÿ™‚ The "luxury" items to me are the higher ceiling, stainless appliances, tinted windows, the paint, and the nice curved fiberglass front cap. Everything else (especially on the inside) is right at or even below par compared to my previous Flagstaff.
2016 Jayco Eagle 324BHTS
2005 Ford Excursion 6.8L 4.56's, V/C Springs, PP 3P, P3

Past:
2009 Forest River Flagstaff 830RBSS

jeddar
Explorer
Explorer
I bought my 2010 bullet 294bhs in july 2010. Been out several times and love it. bought this model due to the large back bedroom for my eldery mother. She can watch tv, use a card table to build puzzles etc as well as change in her own room rather than stand in the living common area. As for the curtains, they provide visual privacy, not audio privacy. Partner and I need to be quiet when moms traveling with us. The curtains help to lessen the load and they detach and wash easily and can be copied to reproduce your own with fabrics of choice. Love my bullet.
2005 Dodge Ram 1500
2012 Springdale 293RKSSR
Camp with partner and Greyhound

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
I was quoted 3.5k for the paint.....Apparently a very good price for it but still a lot of coin to us.
2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2