cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keystone Outback 301BQ

APT
Explorer
Explorer
I was hoping to upgrade to this model in the next 6 months. I have been eyeing this floorplan and model since before I bought what I have now. It seems to have the right upgrades we wanted like quad bunks, larger fresh and grey tanks, much more head and foot room for me :), and not much longer overall than I have now and weight right at the limits of my TV. Keystone has discontinued this model so I can no longer order it. I may have to travel to buy one off a lot before all the new ones are gone.

There are some alternatives. Anyone else run across more options?
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)
2 REPLIES 2

APT
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, camp. Your floorplan is probably the most popular for families. But I'm another 2" taller and have the same problem as you with my current TT. Head and feet simultaneously touching sucks. If I went with a front bedroom model, there will be far more space between the end of the bed and whatever wall is closest. Maybe Outback 312.

Shadow Cruiser and Passport Elite have similar front bunk/rear master slide models too.
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
Some similarities to my Keystone Bullet Premier 31BHPR Looks like they are using the same frame and slides. Difference is the rear room on the Bullet is the bunkhouse which gives the kids a little more room and allows for a bigger outside kitchen. The 2nd door also goes directly into the bathroom instead of the bedroom which I prefer.

I do like the extra space around the master bed on the 301 though. Downside with the front master on the Bullet is the entertainment unit is at the foot of the bed, reducing foot room. I'm 6'2" and fit, but barely.

Not sure how it compares price wise, but it does start 800lbs lighter. Mine is 6420lbs delivered.
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley