cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

loosing old members

54suds
Explorer
Explorer
loosing old members here ???? seem a lot are gone / going any particular reason personally I post way less because of less knowledge on newer campers AND because of sites horrible photo posting process ! whats your opinion /reasons for less participation ???
2021 Chev 6.6 duramax ltz DBL cab,drw,4x/torklift tdn's,
1999 Bigfoot 1011
223 REPLIES 223

Axle
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the great info here over the years...
2007 Chevy Ext. Cab 4x4 SB D/A
2005 Outfitter Apex 8
Torklift, Ride Rite Air Bags
1993 Sea Ray 24' Open Bow

wnjj
Explorer II
Explorer II
NRALIFR wrote:
The search function on this forum has never been that good, Jeff. To make matters worse, a few years back it apparently suffered some data loss that left a big hole in the forum archives. Iโ€™d say that about 3-5 years of history was lost, so your search will only be able to find a members posts that are outside of that โ€œholeโ€ in the data.

Glad to see that youโ€™re still TCโ€™ing Mooney. Still hauling it on the โ€˜08 F550?

:):)

I search for old posts using Google. By adding โ€œsite: rv.netโ€ (no spaces around the : though) to the end of a search it will find content from that domain. If you also include someoneโ€™s username in the search it shows topics they posted in.

Mooney
Explorer
Explorer
NRALIFR wrote:
The search function on this forum has never been that good, Jeff. To make matters worse, a few years back it apparently suffered some data loss that left a big hole in the forum archives. Iโ€™d say that about 3-5 years of history was lost, so your search will only be able to find a members posts that are outside of that โ€œholeโ€ in the data.

Glad to see that youโ€™re still TCโ€™ing Mooney. Still hauling it on the โ€˜08 F550?

Still on the 550, been a great combo.

'08 Ford F550, Lariat, Link Air Suspension, Roll-A-Long Conversion, Twin Turbo 6.4, TorkLifts, SuperHitch, "Monster Duty Truckasaurus"
'09 Host Everest, Dual Pane, AM Solar, Link 1000,Prosine2.0,Tank Htrs,Honda EV4010,HD Motosat,Wave 6.

crcr
Explorer
Explorer
Posting images does not have to be difficult at all. Go to the free image hosting site below, upload your image there, then click on "Hotlink for Forums" and post it in your message.

https://postimages.org/

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer

2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer

2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
Mooney wrote:
Geewizard wrote:
Camper_Jeff_&_Kelli wrote:
Geewizard wrote:
54suds wrote:
loosing old members here ???? seem a lot are gone / going any particular reason personally I post way less because of less knowledge on newer campers AND because of sites horrible photo posting process ! whats your opinion /reasons for less participation ???

I look at this forum almost every day and have since 2004. I post replies when I have some knowledge or experience to add. I do NOT post replies to such topics as "what did you do to your truck today?". :R

TCs are TCs, no matter whether newer or older. Same goes for all the additions/subtractions to them.

I find the photo posting on this forum is pretty easy.

Like Mooney, I still have and use my Outfitter Apex 8 every year AND have a RPod travel trailer as well.

Mooney's last post was 2011. He had/has an interesting TC setup. I liked his 2 cylinder generator.

I beg to differ. His last post was on 10/03/19 at 03:55pm.....right above mine.

Actually had quite a few posts since 2011, not sure where that's coming from. Still using 2cyl water cooled generator, love that unit!

I searched for posts by Mooney and got nothing. I did an advanced search beyond 12 months in the archives and 2011 was the newest date that showed.
Insert rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated statement here.

Mooney
Explorer
Explorer
Geewizard wrote:
Geewizard wrote:
54suds wrote:

I look at this forum almost every day and have since 2004. I post replies when I have some knowledge or experience to add. I do NOT post replies to such topics as "what did you do to your truck today?". :R

TCs are TCs, no matter whether newer or older. Same goes for all the additions/subtractions to them.

Like Mooney, I still have and use my Outfitter Apex 8 every year AND have a RPod travel trailer as well.

Mooney's last post was 2011. He had/has an interesting TC setup. I liked his 2 cylinder generator.

Actually had quite a few posts since 2011, not sure where that's coming from. Still using 2cyl water cooled generator, love that unit!

'08 Ford F550, Lariat, Link Air Suspension, Roll-A-Long Conversion, Twin Turbo 6.4, TorkLifts, SuperHitch, "Monster Duty Truckasaurus"
'09 Host Everest, Dual Pane, AM Solar, Link 1000,Prosine2.0,Tank Htrs,Honda EV4010,HD Motosat,Wave 6.

GAR2
Explorer
Explorer
Hey it worked!!! work2much, thank you for the link!
In the market to buy a T/C
2002 F350 4wd CC DRW 8โ€™ box
Load Lifter 5000 rear air bags, front Timbrens
Rancho 9000 shocks
Brighton, Illinois

GAR2
Explorer
Explorer

Iโ€™m gonna try this again......... link provided by work2much
In the market to buy a T/C
2002 F350 4wd CC DRW 8โ€™ box
Load Lifter 5000 rear air bags, front Timbrens
Rancho 9000 shocks
Brighton, Illinois

Geewizard
Explorer
Explorer
Geewizard wrote:
54suds wrote:

2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1708FB
2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
300W solar, MPPT controller, LED lights
Xantrex Freedom X Inverter 3000W
2 Fullriver 105AH AGM batteries
Air Lift WirelessAIR and air bags
Hankook Dynapro ATM 10-ply tires

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
Geewizard wrote:
54suds wrote:

Geewizard
Explorer
Explorer
54suds wrote:

2021 Winnebago Micro Minnie 1708FB
2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
300W solar, MPPT controller, LED lights
Xantrex Freedom X Inverter 3000W
2 Fullriver 105AH AGM batteries
Air Lift WirelessAIR and air bags
Hankook Dynapro ATM 10-ply tires

Mooney
Explorer
Explorer
54suds wrote:

Still here, still use camper on regular basis. Kids are growing, looking at getting a little Casita to pull behind Host, but still a TC'er for life!

bighatnohorse
Explorer II
Explorer II
OkieGene wrote:
AidenJ wrote:
54suds wrote:
.Heck I even miss Beddows & his crew ,well sorta!::hh

Your showing your age with that post.:) Glad your still around.

I remember that name. Is he/she still around?

Yes. Paul has been conducting caravans into deep Mexico for the last few years. I believe that he is applying for some kind of residency there.
He sold his SnowRiver camper when his wife couldn't make the climb into the cabover bed. He bought a trailer, rolled it into a ditch in Canada (along with his Mexican buddy) and survived okay. He now has a small Class C if I recall.
He occasionally posts in the RVing in Mexico and South America forum here on RV.net
2021 Arctic Fox 1150
'15 F350 6.7 diesel dually long bed
Eagle Cap Owners
โ€œThe best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."
-Yeats