cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving On

LAdams
Explorer
Explorer
Just wanted to tell all my Hybrid people that the wife and I are moving on to another chapter in our lives after 30 years of RV'ing... We have sold our rig and will be moving south in a few months and RV'ing will no longer be a part of our lives... We have had a wonderful time with our many RV's but now it's time to travel a bit differently and do some other things as well...

And with that, I will be leaving my Moderator position and turning the reigns over to Shavano... Don is a good guy and has already started to Moderate in this and other Forums and I know you all will help him out as he takes on his new duties in Hybrids and Travel Trailers...

I'll still be around, but with far less activity...I wish you all the very best and hope you enjoy RV'ing for as many years as we did - it has been a good run...

Les - Moderator - Hybrid/TT/DIY Forum

2000 Ford F-250SD, XLT, 4X4 Off Road, SuperCab
w/ 6.8L (415 C.I.) V-10/3:73LS/4R100
Banks Power Pack w/Trans Command & OttoMind
Sold Trailer - not RV'ing at this point in time

HUNTER THERMOSTAT INSTALL

HOME MADE WHEEL CHOCKS

12 REPLIES 12

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
4HPYCMPRS wrote:
Les, I certainly have not been on here much lately, just been a bit of a lurker, I guess. Anyway, I want to say thank you for your help and hard work you've put in to RV.NET ! ! I have moved on from HTT to a 2012 Rockwood Signature 8312SS two years ago and have enjoyed each and every minute of being in it! Best of health, luck and hapiness to you and your family in the many years to come.

Cheers!
Mark.

OH NO, MARK!!!:E
say it ain't so!

i wondered why you haven't been around for awhile. i bet the person who got your 23SS was a very HPYCMPRS!
you did some great mods that i still point out to other 23SS owners.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

4HPYCMPRS
Explorer
Explorer
Les, I certainly have not been on here much lately, just been a bit of a lurker, I guess. Anyway, I want to say thank you for your help and hard work you've put in to RV.NET ! ! I have moved on from HTT to a 2012 Rockwood Signature 8312SS two years ago and have enjoyed each and every minute of being in it! Best of health, luck and hapiness to you and your family in the many years to come.

Cheers!
Mark.
'08 Chevy Avalanche LT3 6.0L (366hp) 4.10's
'12 Rockwood Signature 8312SS. Equalizer/P3
'06 Honda EU3000iS TomTom ONE 130-S GPS.
Me :h ('71), DW :R ('70), DD :)('01), DD :E ('04).
A wiseman once said "GIT-R-DONE" :?
'13 nights camped- 55

CAMPING PICS & MODS

Car_Guy
Explorer
Explorer
Uh uh you aren't getting away that easy...
I want an email addy PM'd. 😉
We will miss you when you're not here. Thank you for great moderation and insight.
Congratulations on the move! enjoy, have fun and keep smiling - people will wonder what you're up to...
Car Guy, Security Babe & Kids
2013 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost D.I.Turbo TiVCT Super Crew XLT

06 Jayco 232 Hybrid
Rallys attended-8; Statz Family Kamps-14
In Wisconsin we're more than
Beer, Brats, Burgers, Cows,& Cheese:B
Join us
Camping in Wisconsin.com

ilovecamping
Explorer
Explorer
Best wishes on your new adventures! Look forward to hearing all about them.
Donna & Tom
2000 Suburban LT 1500
2011 Shamrock 23ss
2 DD's-grown
1DS-grown
3 DGD's
1 DGS
1 Pekineese

2008 ngts camped-63
2009 ngts camped-14
2010 ngts camped-21
2011 ngts camped-14
http://community.webshots.com/user/ilovecamping1?vhost=community

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
LES - Enjoyed knowing you these past few years here on the forum... Don't stay away and come back and tell us how you are doing...

Good luck in your new adventures

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

Padlin
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all the work you've done over the years, good luck in the next chapter.
Happy Motoring
Bob & Deb

W Ma.
12 F150 HD SCAB EcoBoost LB 4x4
14 Escape 5.0 TA

Jerry9n
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck on your new venture. Change is always good.

Like others, I will miss your presence. Especially on the technical end of things.

JU
Jerry9n
2009 23' Cikira Escape EXP
2006 Ford Expedition
Reese Pro Series SC
Tekonsha Primus IQ
HTT Mods

llowllms
Explorer
Explorer
We will miss your input. Hope you enjoy your new venture in the south. We moved here over 12 years ago and have not regretted a minute of the move. We may give up the rv scene in a few years if the ole health starts moving south with me. Best of luck.

dadmomh
Explorer
Explorer
First, many thanks for all you've done for this forum. And, very best wishes for this next chapter of your lives. Looking forward to hearing about your new adventures. Take care and enjoy!
Trailerless but still have the spirit

2013 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 - new family
2007 Rockwood ROO HTT - new family
2003 Ford F-150
4 doggies - We support Adopt/Rescue.
Sam, you were the best!
Cubbie, Foxy, Biscuit and Lily - all rescues!

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
Best of luck Les.
You ran this forum with class and I'm sure everyone appreciated you're involvement.

Have a great time
Dre

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Les, enjoy the next chapter in your life!
as a mod on another forum, i have appreciated your handling of the Hybrid forum and learned a lot from you.
it's not an easy job and the pay really sux!:W
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

epeters
Explorer
Explorer
My best to you Les! You're wisdom and great moderation will be missed.
Erik

DW, DS, DD
2018 Nash 29S
2017 GMC Sierra
Retired --> 2004 Silverado Crewcab 1500
2008 Starcraft Antiqua - traded in
2003 Fleetwood Mesa - gone
Photos