cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My truck has a winter beard!

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer
we've had a nice winter mess over the last 3 days.

over 1/4" thick ice

TV - 2017 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7 + 5er - 2021 Grand Design Reflection 311 BHS + B&W Companion
On Order - 2022 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7
31 REPLIES 31

free_radical
Explorer
Explorer
alexleblanc wrote:
we've had a nice winter mess over the last 3 days.

over 1/4" thick ice

Last time Ive seen such cold was in Alberta few years back.
In S.Ontario its unusualy mild.

I know someone in N.Jpan and they got record snowfal,must that global warming Lol
https://youtu.be/tPghK9GECdo

They dont mind tho,go camping anyway

https://youtu.be/Wo2Q22jchVQ

miltvill
Explorer
Explorer
And I thought bird poop on my TV was bad. What is that stuff on your Ford. My GMC has never looked like that. What is that white stuff on the ground?
2020 GMC Denali\Duramax 3500HD Dually Crew Cab
Sold-Trail Cruiser TC23QB

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
I once met a man from Fairbanks that claimed it's so cold there that conversations freeze.....that's cold.

otrfun
Explorer II
Explorer II
Admittedly, I haven't dealt with snow/ice up north for any significant period of time. I would assume in some areas, all that snow/ice on the OP's truck could be totally saturated with salt or other corrosive. Can't imagine that being a good thing--especially if it's stuck on the truck for a few days/weeks.

Malelau
Explorer
Explorer
https://www.zervs.com/used-rvs/thor-windsport-31s look here, the price tag seems to be normal
not owner

alexleblanc
Explorer
Explorer
Thank god my truck is nice and clean now and I’m off to the campground for the weekend! What a long miserable winter that was.
TV - 2017 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7 + 5er - 2021 Grand Design Reflection 311 BHS + B&W Companion
On Order - 2022 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7

grizz272
Explorer
Explorer
That is what my truck looked like last January.

mich800
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
mich800 wrote:
GeoBoy wrote:
JaneSiver wrote:
Yes, good premium Headlights have such a function (mode) But the stock, or Chinese headlights, unfortunately, can not boast of it. They certainly have a certain heat. But no more.

???:h

I think we have a spammer in our midst. Looking at their other off topic posts with some links sprinkled in. And broken language/translated.

LOL...I think he needs to back off the moonshine

I am pretty confident they are a link spammer. They have a link in every post they have made. But they are probably also hitting the moonshine pretty hard if they think this will help them in their quest for the holy grail of easy internet money.

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
mich800 wrote:
GeoBoy wrote:
JaneSiver wrote:
Yes, good premium Headlights have such a function (mode) But the stock, or Chinese headlights, unfortunately, can not boast of it. They certainly have a certain heat. But no more.

I think we have a spammer in our midst. Looking at their other off topic posts with some links sprinkled in. And broken language/translated.

LOL...I think he needs to back off the moonshine
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

mich800
Explorer
Explorer
GeoBoy wrote:
JaneSiver wrote:

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
And that my friends is why I live in the SW, 82.4 at 7pm.
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
JaneSiver wrote:

JaneSiver
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, good premium Headlights have such a function (mode) But the stock, or Chinese headlights, unfortunately, can not boast of it. They certainly have a certain heat. But no more. I advise you to watch this websiteand check the new Headlights.

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Wow.... That's some serious ice build up in that fender.
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"