cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need Help with TowLite

rowekmr
Explorer
Explorer
I just bought an 1998 TowLite hard-shell pop up from local auction with worn out placard so don't know the model. It is a collapsible TT with hard shell (pop-up?) and wanted to know how to raise the roof/sides? It is still on their lot and will get it and take it home to try to check it out fully.

Thanks
10 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost
07 Lincoln Navigator
00 Newmar Dutch Star 3851
3 REPLIES 3

traindriver1
Explorer
Explorer
You can use battery power or shore power to raise top . Inside of door is a switch to raise top. When top is raised, push to lower and top will drop on a lock to keep top from falling if you lose hydrolic pressure. When you want to lower top, push the up button to raise top off of lock, then pull chain to release lock and push the down button and top will lower.

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
I looked at pictures on the internet and it looks like one my friend had 30 years ago. I think there was a switch inside the door that raised and lowered the roof. So obviously you would have to have a battery in it or plug it into shore power.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
You bought a old, old pop up without popping it and inspecting?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad