cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need Replacement Reico Titan Wireless Remote

MrPhelps
Explorer
Explorer
I've had a lot of issues with my old Dodge lately... a lot of shop time...so no use of the camper in a few months.. In fact I, got pretty tired of it all and JUST BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK about 10 (2018 Ram 3500 Crew Sport Laramie 4x4. ) days ago, but thats another story. Camper in Florida, New Truck in Florida and old Truck in Alabama.

Anyway, I've gotten all the Torklift products for the new truck (that was purchased In Florida) in and hope to get them on so I can test load the camper this week on the new vehicle.

However, I did not have the camper remote with me (still was in the truck in Alabama with camper in Florida) and just now discovered, through my Son, the new Rieco Titan wireless controller is missing from where I kept it in the old truck which just exited the shop again Friday. It has been in three shop's in two states in 2 months getting fixed !!. Now I have to get another remote!! Have no idea when or how it disappeared. The new camper came with a standard wireless remote AND an emergency 'direct wire" remote that should be usable until I get another. However, I have not been able to find out what the part number for the wireless remote is or whether it can be acquired individually. Can call Host and or Reico-Titan tomorrow. Sorry to vent.. just a bit frustrated it is missing. Someone just took it for fun I guess.

From internet search, it looks like it is part #36072, but the Host Manual for the jacks only says they use OSI-433N Electronics. There is no part number given in the manual that I could find.

I only need the wireless half and it appears they may not be for sale this way.

If anyone has any experience with replacement of a new remote like this, I would appreciate any information you can provide.
- 2018 RAM 3500 Laramie DRW
- 2018 Host Cascade Dual Slide
10 REPLIES 10

MrPhelps
Explorer
Explorer
just ordered the new remote from Reico- Titan.. FYI for those with newer OSI-433N system...

the wireless remote replacement part number is #36412.... $149!!

MrPhelps
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all.

tad94564
Explorer
Explorer
I lost my remote for my Host Mammoth. Ended up costing about $150+shipping from Reico Titan.

If you crawl in the basement and can find the serial #/dip switches on the controller, they can pre-set the remote to match your current controller, otherwise you'll have to do it when the remote shows up.

The remote was not on their website at the time, I had to call them.

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
billsnp5 wrote:
I have found Reico hard to deal with. I have purchased jack parts from Panther RV in Vancouver WA. Found they had best price.
I have a 2013 Arctic Fox 990. The only issue I have had with it has been the jacks. I have replaced one jack head, the controls box, the wireless controller along with other issues with the jacks.

Hmmmm found just the opposite to be true.

I also heard that Fantastic Fan was hard to deal with and I didn't have an issue with them either. Might have been your attitude. It's said you can attract more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
You can buy direct from RT. They are in Illinois, just south of Chicago. Go to their website, get the contact number and call them. Nice folks to deal with.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

billsnp5
Explorer
Explorer
I have found Reico hard to deal with. I have purchased jack parts from Panther RV in Vancouver WA. Found they had best price.
I have a 2013 Arctic Fox 990. The only issue I have had with it has been the jacks. I have replaced one jack head, the controls box, the wireless controller along with other issues with the jacks.
2021 Host Cascade
2020 Ram Laramie 3500 DRW 4X4 Crew Cab Diesel
2013 Phoenix 721 Bass Boat

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
ronday wrote:
Check the Rieco Titan site. Check contact. They helped me out when I had problems. Ron

Ditto. I needed a new cord and was able to order it direct from Rieco. I was a bit miffed at the high cost and high shipping charge though.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

MrPhelps
Explorer
Explorer
Jimh425,

I did see that one and it does look the same, but the part number is #36412. I will confirm with Reico-Titan tomorrow.

Perhaps the part number #36072 refers only to the two remote version.. $249 !! Yikes

Thanks

ronday
Explorer
Explorer
Check the Rieco Titan site. Check contact. They helped me out when I had problems. Ron
2008 Chevy 2500HD D/A, Crewcab SB, Pullrite superglide
2011 Big Country BC 3250TS 33ft 5ver
2005 Fleetwood 26ft 5ver
2005 Sun Lite Truck Camper
Ron - 29 yrs HS Tech Teacher (ret) 24 yrs USN/USNR Chief (ret)
Sheila - 29 yrs HS Home and Careers Teacher (ret)

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
Congrats on the new truck.

Mine are Atwood, but I bought my replacement remote at Tweetys RV. They seem to have the Rieco products as well.

Hereโ€™s another company with just the remote control for $101. https://www.rvautoparts.com/36412-Rieco-Titan-Products-Camper-Jack-Remote-Control-Unit-For-Use_p_385.... Itโ€™s backordered there, but you can see what that one looks like.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member