cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here!!!

Dreenn
Explorer
Explorer
Hey guys like it says I'm new here been camping for a few years now. Started with a tent moved to a pop up 2 years which was a horrible purchase... The roof is rotted out on it the cable that holds it up broke and slammed shut thankfully no one was in it at the time. I still have it but don't really know what to do with it. In October I found an amazing deal on a 2006 thor wanderer 30bh I got the camper and about $2000 with of extras for less then $5000. My TV is a 2014 gmc serria 1500 it has done good so far I can't wait for this season

I'll post some pictures once I firgure out how I guess I can't do that right from my
22 REPLIES 22

real4u2c
Explorer
Explorer
This is a truly informative site. Just about any question you have, the members already have solutions for.

Welcome
Retired Marine with Retired Navy woman2004 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37 C, Workhorse p32 chassis, 8.1l gas engine.

AdamBaker
Explorer
Explorer
Look like a great buy! If you ever need to get RV replacement parts for it check out trailerrvparts they carry a ton of stuff in stock at wholesale prices. They are located in the heart of the RV manufacturers so they are able to get stuff super cheap.

Speedogomer
Explorer
Explorer
Dreenn wrote:
chr$ wrote:
Looks like a FEMA trailer LOL, That's what we call ours now that I peeled the graphics off one side.

I'd fix or have the PuP fixed and sell it for whatever the market will give you.

Haha the FEMA trailer that's a good one the previous owner called it the refrigerator

My cousin actually bought a used FEMA trailer and looked just like that.

To post from your phone, go to Photo upload link. Copy the link the site gives you once it's uploaded, and you can insert them into the text with the little picture icon above (looks like a mountain with a sun beside it)
2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn, "Katy"
2014 Outback Terrain 260trs "Alice"
2011 French Bulldog Shelter adopted edition, "Roscoe"
1982 DW, "Rachel"
2016 DD "Harper", the newest lil camper.

Dreenn
Explorer
Explorer
chr$ wrote:
Looks like a FEMA trailer LOL, That's what we call ours now that I peeled the graphics off one side.

I'd fix or have the PuP fixed and sell it for whatever the market will give you.

Haha the FEMA trailer that's a good one the previous owner called it the refrigerator

BellaLynda
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the site from one newbie from another. We just upgraded from a teardrop and haven't camped in our new trailer yet. Maiden voyage is scheduled for 19 January for 4 nights at a FL state campground. Wishing you many happy adventures!
2015 Flagstaff Micro Lite 21DS
2001 E-250

chr_
Explorer
Explorer

-CHR$
1996 Safari Sahara Edition 35' Diesel Pusher. Just getting the Solar stuff started.

rbpru
Explorer
Explorer
Too bad about your PUP, I have a '90s vintage and I have never had a problem with the lift system. The seams leak after all these years and I had to patch them.

There is of course no comparison to the convenience of our TT, but they are two different animals so to speak. I still keep the PUP for those rare times when it is a better fit. Usually a solo adventure.

I am sure you will enjoy your TT, we use ours as often as possible. It is really nice having food, clothes, water and camp gears loaded and ready to go without packing and unpacking.
Twenty six foot 2010 Dutchmen Lite pulled with a 2011 EcoBoost F-150 4x4.

Just right for Grandpa, Grandma and the dog.

Mark_and_Linda
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the site. We also started with tent camping, then moved up to a Palomino PUP which we loved. Then, we decided we needed to move up another step. We found a used Puma 2009 in very good shape so that is where we are now. I am sitting here now trying to figure out how we are going to camp for 2015.
Mark

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
w
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

Army11Bravo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome. Be sure to check out the trailer mod forum, especially the ongoing long thread of mods.

Click Here.
Army 11 Bravo - Gulf War Veteran
Wife, Two Teen Boys, Hound Dog (Daisy) & Beagles (Lily & Bailey)
2014 Springdale 267SRTWE Bunkhouse Travel Trailer
2009 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4x4

jmiller
Explorer
Explorer
WELCOME!!!!!
Joel, Sallie and our lab Jager. (Chance RIP 9/12/12)
2014 Ford F150 SUPERCREW XLT MAX TOW/HEAVY DUTY PAYLOAD (April 2014)
2007 Trail Bay TB27RL
Hensley Arrow/Barker VIP 3500/Steadyfast/Dish Tailgater/Maxxis tires/2 Honda EU2000i's

3inCoquitlam
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on your new purchase.
2012 F150 SCrew FX4 5.0L

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on your new TT! Happy camping!!
Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2017 Keystone Bullet 248RKS
2014 Aliner Expedition Off Road
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI

Dreenn
Explorer
Explorer
rexlion wrote:
Sounds like you stole that trailer. 😉

Finnally got the pics up and yeah it was a great deal he gave me
weight distribution bars
Anti sway control
50ft 30 amp ext